Saturday 18 February 2023

How to Prepare to Play the Djembe | African Drums

https://www.youtube.com/embed/53tnS3Uonh4


Speaker 1: Before we also play the drum, we need to learn exactly how to hold the djembe drum and also what position to be in so that you can fit to play for an extended period of time. The very first thing I do is I turn the drum away from myself to make sure that the sound can appear. If the drum is level, there'' s no noise. I turn the drum away from me, however it'' s going to fall, so I need to delicately place my legs around the drum.'It ' s not an upper leg master. You wear'' t need to sit here and also press it.You ' ll make yourself tired. You wish to delicately cradle the drum. You can see my knees hold the drum as well as my legs occur the drum to ensure that it ' s comfy and also that the drum isn ' t going from side to side. I ' m not leaning from side to side. It ' s simple', kicked back. I could rest similar to this for a long period of time. Speaker 2: Additionally, when you hold the drum, you need to relax. If you'' re not loosening up', you ' re not mosting likely to obtain a much better noise. The method I'' m sitting, similar to this, I ' m much more loosened up, much more comfortable. If I ' m much more relaxed, my sounds are mosting likely to appeared. Speaker 1: What regarding your arms and also your shoulders? Audio speaker 2: Your arms too. Make certain you put on'' t hold your arms when you begin to play the drum, since if you hold them like this you'' re not mosting likely to have a. far better sound.The more you relax your feel and also your body,. because there'' s a body link with the music. The method, you see exactly how I'' m relaxed right here, I'' m. resting like below, I'' m relaxing. By doing this if I want to strike the bass, I only. That means I'' m relaxing. You ' re moving your arms. You'' ll notice that my body is still.I ' m not going side to side, but I'' m training. to play the djembe. It ' s not an upper leg master. You don'' t have to sit here and also capture it.You ' ll make on your own tired. I ' m not leaning from side to side. The way, you see just how I'' m relaxed right here, I'' m. sitting like below, I'' m relaxing. You ' re relocating your arms.


pexels-photo-9705752.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/how-to-prepare-to-play-the-djembe-african-drums-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment