Thursday 23 February 2023

these bugs wont stop biting me..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pdlM8adK6nk


oh yeah hey if you have a Supercar you don't  gotta pay the five dollar parking it's kind of   a deal spend a quarter million dollars in a car  and you don't have to pay for parking anymore   welcome back to the channel you guys in today's  video we're gonna be taking a look at the funniest   the most mind-blowing and the craziest videos on  the internet so sit back relax and enjoy is that   a puffer fish oh my oh buddy just spit out some  water are you good are they trying to make them   deflate or something I think he's in a very bad  situation so he's gonna stay puffered up because   that is his defense mechanism all right take him  and put him in the water get him back in the water   just grab him and put him back are those spiky hey  yo man's looking like a balloon ways to get into   my bed uh what all right I'm gonna be honest like  hey this is cool and all but the real thing is   this is way too much effort to constantly have  to get into your bed when you're tired in the   morning like oh you got to get up and slide down  and you gotta run upstairs if you're super sleepy   like no this is not the vibe and I'm Free Falling  holy actually how did he actually do that man was   like in the air for five or six seconds walking on  ice oh geez dude dude oh no it's breaking run run   why are they staying on the ice wouldn't you run  towards the shore like I would cut left as fast   as I possibly can all right yo is that a whole  walrus oh wait that's called an elephant seal   yeah I was gonna say that seal is a big boy it's  like what do you do how do you even control this   some guy over there has like a paddle like  you ain't gonna do anything with no net   in a paddle bro do you see how big that  big boy is how I be rolling into Mondays   that's me getting out of bed having to  go to school the next day it's like oh   I can subscribe right now for amazing luck  for the next week this baby has a bird hey   dude that ain't your ice cream he's like why  is it on my plate then look at these ducks   like what you're trying to tell me these are ducks  these are the coolest Ducks I've ever seen like   when I go walking in the park these are the type  of ducks that I want to see and then there's that   one pigeon and that normal duck too what the  heck all right they put some on our shoulder   it looks like a I don't know yo that lemur  just leaped onto her shoulder what in the oh oh we're on the boat yo is this the Titanic oh gee  uh uh sir they're going down a report Titanic   2.0 this is too crazy we got ourselves an  elephant painting wait what why can this   elephant paint better than 90 of our population  that right there is the question of the year all right jump into the  phone pit for the first time oh she's just a tightrope wait a minute I  thought she was just jumping into the foam pit   and all of a sudden this girl walked out onto  a tire up as if she's a literal Olympian okay   all right this dolphin is he's gonna stand  on the Dolphins no this is something straight   out of a movie yo that is next level yo what  two of them it was like free like what oh but it's height that kid is gonna be on a dirt  bike anytime soon assuming those are dirt   bikes we got a phone oh put toothpaste you  rub the toothpaste everywhere no way no way are you trying to tell me they just  broke an iPhone to try this out   all right run it up run it  up put the toothpaste yep she's a really lathered that thing up   if I watch this for 51 seconds and I get  nothing out of this I'm gonna be triggered   how slow can you go all  right clean it and let's see there's no way show me the phone now is this real or did he just scam  us also oh they're gonna jump on   one end and launcher gets a block  oh okay that worked out good I   thought she was gonna go straight  through the ceiling so satisfying what are they doing oh if you jump scared drop a like on the video that  genuinely got me what is it oh whoa I better not   be a spider in there that's all I gotta say if  there's a spider in there I'm gonna lose my mind   okay no spiders so far I think we're good  what are they doing oh it just comes back   to normal a little bit of heat brings that  back to life cucumber bamboo all right   a little packaging a little slicing  Dyson okay lilies tiny little cuts okay oh oh hey yo ocher holy sausage I have a question sausage or  bacon which do you like more comment below all   right what is this I actually got an offer from  Apple for oh this is for the design but if this   looks good but it doesn't look good bro like the  concept's good but it's like having this big old   thing sticking out there just doesn't look too  fancy that's an eye okay that eye is blinking all   right now this is trippy wait what link with me hi  what's happening no no no no no no no no no no no   oh oh wait that was meant to happen this is crazy Clips like another truck where are  we going now all the truck goes but   what about the phone oh here goes  the phone oh she's almost straight   into the water now it's doing laundry  does this phone end up in him foreign how was this phone not breaking  as a question of the year   all right you guys let's skip a little bit  forward and see if this phone ends up there   all right now we got this tank and here we go  they're pushing it and he snoozes the alarm   your day yeah just go back to bed my friend  good night what is this is that magnetic is there a point for this we're  grabbing but what will I spite   all right I'm gonna be honest chefs and  stuff they just have a different level   of heat tolerance is that some noodles though  that look fire oh yeah this this guy's a genius   when they don't want to share but you know  they're literally only gonna take one or   two bites and you have to secretly snag it  oh battery removal is this from an iPhone what the they pulling out duct tape out of  this thing or what's happening foreign here this is crazy does this ever end oh and we finally  got the battery out what are we making here   I bagged the water people out here buying  bags of water I've never even seen this   before oh yeah oh yeah we need this we  needed this in today's video it's been   a bit of an intense video and this is gonna  make our minds come close your eyes and enjoy oh yeah now that's what I'm talking about  enough of this let's move on okay   she getting that that eyeliner's done is that  called eyeliner no it's called The Wing she's   getting the wing done that's all big wing  okay oh yos all right now this is fancy fancy okay what do we have here we got some bird hey   get out of it oh no what did he  just fly into this man is a what is that a statue or a real man I saw one  of these before and it was like on uh   where was it Miami Fashion District maybe oh it  was here right here look this is on Miami Fashion   District I swear oh Miami Design District it's  called literally what were the odds of me just   talking about that and boom the next clip is  the exact same thing POV something in French first class flying man what a luxury yeah  it's the life I'm trying to live uh uh sir   you need to turn up your heater in your house  because apparently that thing is below freezing   it's cool just looking at it where are we oh  oil change all right we got this as a pancake   here rate this pancake one out of ten okay now  that's the perfect pancake what's she doing   color in her teeth making them things  powerly white popcorn ceiling removal   oh that must be sloppy imagine the mess afterwards  oh cleanup's gonna suck four hey nice hit   oh did she just tackle her off onto the net all  right what do we have here what is that oh oh it's   just a kitty's tail or paw when your kid won't  listen doesn't want to go anywhere it's too lazy   and just throws a fits you gotta drag him around  your life is a lie what do you mean you just do   the back and forth and when you see the ladies hey  yo that's kind of Genius okay what do we got here oh it weighs it that's normal oh no no no you you bunny rabbit you oh you want to be  mad but then it's just so cute hey watch   out there's a moose outside wait this is Texas  oh no they aren't in Texas anymore it says uh   hello there about oh look at the kid he's like  hello helicopter landing in the backyard hey wait   the pool floaties hey you're taking out the blue  the pool floaties though yeah leave get out of   here when you come home you see the dog's head  stuck in the cheese puffs I think that's exactly   where the dog wants to be all right this person  has a couple pigeons in their home oh that pigeon   just played dead or is that pigeon fake wait  that's literally a fake pigeon the straight ice oh all right this is the best thing ever duct  taping the teacher they did this at my school   I'm pretty sure and it was like a dollar a  piece of tape like what a scam oh roll over   one it has nothing to do with cats but  I just want to say something when people   have a dog and they can like make their dog  do a trick they are the most proud people   in the world you guys feel the same  way what the this dude dies are red   put that straight into his brain are you good  bro well there you have you guys if you enjoyed   today's video drop a like subscribe and press  on more videos you see on the screen right now   to watch more videos just like this one  and I'll see you over in those videos


pexels-photo-3195980.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/these-bugs-wont-stop-biting-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment