Saturday 25 February 2023

CALABAR DANCE EPISODE 2;GEORGINA IBEH,SEDETAR SAVIOR ,NGOZI EZEONU 2023 NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD MOVIE

foreign for me for me for me his house okay I don't know I'm going to walk her out of this real house now it's fine excuse me excuse me excuse me can I hear myself okay now back to business like I was saying all we need to do is practice and dedication okay we're ready now the first step is I needed to do it very subtle in a very subtle way okay one two one two one two one two smile while you're doing it beautiful she's getting it foreign one two years that day we will tell yeah foreign oh look at you she commended all of us what I mean I won't try I won't miss it again I won't try it let me go home to go because I am exhausted I'm hungry I'm tired everything so where are you going from here I'm going to my friend's place now which of your friend I'm going to come Accra Sports you and this your friend I'm not your friend Abby no no go no problem go baby and what do you want what and Nancy you know what I want now listen I don't have any time to spare wow I'm not interested in you now what is it I want the only beautiful girl in this Village why are you doing this Nancy don't you want to get married I want to get my but not to a papa like you who was by your name again UT or whatever you're called I've been nothing like you am I the one that will feed you or are you the one that will feed me I don't understand who I hustle like your fellow man now at least we are designing now we are good sleeper guys I wear bedroom sleepers all these things are material things just to love you my brother don't be deceived material things rule the world foreign you better be careful don't even come close to me to me again welcome back look at you hungry boys my friends you are missing more I know it's not about your mother who is she she's home we didn't have enough Accra today yeah that means I will have some apparel you have to make me for my car because this guy is rich kid because of akara be like you when I grow up for you want to eat akara for dinner I should go my bring a carafe it's not about that thing look at you that if people make a sign you should have been kind of yes now you don't even know what you're saying see you see this art color that's your calling now me that sells it me that makes and sells it it's only the crumbs I used to do huh you should even be tired of eating it now my friend okay see I learned so many new dance steps I want to teach you there's nobody like foreign hey finally they have paid your father his pension yes yes at least I will stop stressing myself too much oh this this is a very good in stepped out let me drop this bag you know my name everybody I'm coming I'm coming let me drop this bag go ahead I'm coming back so that we will dance you know I like westerns yes back to dance today oh my God okay no problem no problem beans won your son won your son tell him to leave me alone why should I leave you alone why why oh you have collected the pension we all have been waiting for for years and you have refused you have refused to provide for us yet oh this was the excuse you've been giving all along oh I have not been paid off and you have not to prepared upon all that you have been paid to come not that you have been pettico did you walk for it you should be ashamed of yourself I wear you I should be sure to make myself really listen don't go out there and make money go and make money like every other young man and stop disturbing my house Papa yeah yes you hate me you hate me right okay that one talk to your son talk to him did I work for the money papa it's okay it's okay oh bees how many cups mama um okay Papa you're going out yes oh okay we don't have food okay as old as you are you are telling me you don't have food in the house papa is that what is shocking you we don't have food in the house now listen anybody in this house who is hungry should go and look for food and eat what kind of problem is this one that place that you're going to is it not food that that you money that you're gonna spend there you go and sit down there and eat your own when you come back you tell us you don't have money for food you can chica who are you doing inside I was folding our clothes are we not going to eat okay this is the only money I have here 250 naira how can we cook with this bye guys my grandmas sugar okay all right remain small for your brother you might come back okay cannot finish this one because you know he went to war it's working this one will be above the oriented hey my stomach is biting me what is that Sugar our money was not enough for sugar let's drink it like that oh thank you please let something away I like that one hey thank you very much for making this the impossible one foreign I always pray God will bless you as you're managing with me I saw suffering with me because don't worry it will be well someday very soon Mama I'm not complaining just eat you're my mother I'm not complaining on them foreign somebody changes where are you coming from wait yo nonsense you come from and you want to hit me okay you have gone to that from one joint to go and eat and drink to stop and you come here start staggering like like somebody that wants to bother and die you are stupid for asking me that question the whole of you are stupid wait my son did not allow me to go out now my brother is blocking the roof wow let me go inside yes idiots no sense yes you see your father you see papaya okay what is wrong with Papa what is wrong with Papa suddenly that man has started misbehaving all of a sudden Papa has money now all of his sudden the Beer Parlor have become his home so which means that is what he has been using his money for you can imagine goes out and comes back every day drunk so actually papa is now a drunkard oh you know the funniest part is that I have been fetching all the rooms in the house even under the carpet do you expect them to keep the money where you see it's as corny as you are now in fact you are even cornea than your father me maduka Connie is not meal I'm not ah I cannot look like your father ogre you look at me in fact per person is even better he has money to drink to drink beer your own do you have anything do you have hmm okay I'm a big boy you know how you talk to me you see in this life in this life I will make all of you proud well me please leave me another one I want to talk about you know the one that annoys me the most is when you are talking to Papa you put your path he'll be he'll be walking like this would you like this as if he's carrying Thriller I would have called him a useless man but he's my father drinking from why do you do you even have she do you have I'm a big boy okay I'm a big boy so thank you I need money for food what's that supposed to mean Kim we are cooking soup today I need money Papa came I said we are cooking soup today I need money why are you doing this when was the last time you provided for our family nobody is a baby in this house what do you mean by that hey papa came what do you mean when that money has not come we have been waiting I've been the one suffering working so hard to make sure nobody stops in our house now this money has come you're now telling me that no one is a baby in this family why why listen I don't have your time this morning I have somewhere very important where I'm supposed to be you can have this egg or not I don't have your time this morning I am supposed to be somewhere you're supposed to be somewhere where else if not to go and drink come and carry your grandma come and carry it mix it with the drink useless man I just do not want to insult you but you're forcing me to call you a useless man nonsense are you doing this to me okay cool so if he has almost finished it we judge you God we judge slightly George you're doing he's not just good at all I have been enjoying with my husband when he had nothing I made sure I provided for our home about his money at school he has forgotten me he has forgotten that person who did not disgrace him when he had nothing she knew men and their lifestyle I would advise you keep managing because it doesn't look like one who is ready to change hey Google what wrong did I do to it because I will see you through and if it becomes so difficult please don't forget to reach out at least I can be of Health y you have tried for me each time he hooks me around to you but I know God is watching God is watching papa he sees animals and I believe he will see you soon it's okay because it's really watching I'm tired what is it again now are you still crying listen I've told you that everything is going to be all right I know that and over everything's going to be okay oh look I cannotize my emotions I'm human my heart is heavy it's okay all this will end someday trust me they will all end what's going on it's okay it's okay it's not icing peace where are you going out this early morning are you questioning me when did that one start sister Nancy you know what you're doing is not right you know it's not right you know we've not eaten anything in this house you you went out before and you're about going out again the second time to monitoring Spirit right no that is what you have done to listen if you know that you are back to this Village to come and stress me just carry your wahala back to Grandma's place did you hear me and by the time I'm back make sure you watch those dirty clothes that I sucked in the pocket no sense Mr Nancy I'm hungry oh oh yes for me yeah but let's see I I thought he was supposed to cook in the house yes that's what you better eat anyway I Know Who You Are better not be enough for me let's see your eyes oh hey nice I don't understand though the way you have been avoiding us these days I don't understand me avoid you people how I'm not avoiding you people but you see almost every day hey but you don't used to come to your house like we used to do now uh that one is true but the thing is that my younger sister is around and I don't want her to misunderstand the whole visit of a thing I just want to respect and give her privacy you know and you're free to come to the house but I don't want you to be as frequent as other times you know you understand what I'm trying to say now really yes okay well it's okay now you get house yes it's fine exactly it's okay so tell me how about your new man by the time I'm done with all the rich men in this Village everybody including you all of whom are gonna say I don't arrive D from that that's the spirits my dear but you should exclude me I'm here again now I know just go and die with yourself 3500 was my last card home and I brought why would everybody take it am I it's okay please oh what is okay the fact that my business capital is no more or the fact that we are not even sure of our food again eh what I know is that everything will be okay that's the only thing I know hmm I am very sure yes I am very sure that papa took that one but why would Papa do a thing like that why would Papa take her money when he knows that she doesn't have any other money in this house I thought he has his own money now can't he focus on himself and yeah and his money why he took the money is what I don't know but my mind tells me he's the one how Papa has changed ever since he got his pension is what baffles me Papa now works with shoulder pad so that Papa I'll be walking he'll be walking like this like this sorry because of money so money can change the money hey Papa it's okay mama don't worry don't worry mama let's just wait till he comes back say oh my baby I am going away cause all my mind baby I am going away to this island plus only if I don't come back stay on my mind baby brows can go stay on my mind baby I am going away and if I don't come back if I went there wait why did you steal Mama's money why did you steal our money Madoka do you know you are an idiot able idiot complete idioms so that is the reason you have to stop me from entering my house the house I built with my heart and money everybody idiot my party met here please stay here you will not leave this place until you provide the money you stole ah now for your information Madoka I did not steal your mother's money the money you are talking about is part of the money I give to your mother even before you were born I can see that you are gradually losing it please bring the money so it's not hey ah wrongs can go I hope you like this appointment what kind of man is this Papa do I disgrace Mr Nancy you cannot greet welcome thank you sister Nancy what is it I can't believe you're just coming back since yesterday you left this house meaning sister Nancy what you're doing is not good what are you doing all this why are you wasting away we are orphans yes but we shouldn't allow the situation to Define us life coach and what are you insinuating what I'm insinuating is that sister nurse you don't work but you leave this house every morning and night sometimes you don't even return home at all at all this life you're living is not good it's meaningless it can only lead you to regrets look at her stupid girl look at that big nose I don't even know where you got that from if Mama were alive she would have explained how she got you stupid girl no sense excuse me push me next time my beautiful lady you see her in this Village it will be very difficult for any other single girl I mean any other girl to get married you know why because all the single men in this Village wants and prefer us to everybody you guys said that again if you are to be a man would you do the same oh I mean we are The Happening girls in this Village and all the men want us he just starts we are not in the same level with us exactly low life not in the same class see my darling I am okay with making any mistake in his life if I wake up and I wake up with one hand like this I'm fine like this I'm okay but you see the mistake of getting married to a poor man oh wow poor man God forbid what is a poor man doing with us ask me what is a poor man doing around love listen my mother if I repeat it wow God forbid it should not happen May God forbid that I will make a mistake of marrying a poor man a low life a low budget a low class man a popper no level don't work now take a look at me now oh beautiful Hey listen if you say you are the second most beautiful girl in this Village it is understandable look at Beauty now Beauty they cry baby look at me who is this this one okay okay hold on so where do where do I fall thank you yes said this before I will say it again allow your father be leave him alone okay I can never I will never allow Papa to wrestle I will not have you not seen the way Papa has been treating us in this house okay have you not seen that is Mama's owner as for me maduka I will not allow him to rest I will not he has not done his duties now you know one thing that waffles maze the way you challenge your father when did you start challenging your father like this since the day he forgot that he's our father and he's supposed to treat us as one yes let me ask you a question are you not a man are you not supposed to assist your father eh you want to shout in Echo in Echo are you not the man I am a man but I'm not up to Papa's age when I'm his age I will do what if no I will not do what he does I will I will be a good father you have to wait to get up to Papa's age before you can show that responsibilities acquire you see all these things you are doing don't go and push your father one day and he will fall down and die you you're on your own Papa die let papa die I am here am I not a man yes I am here what is hey what kind of man now you can please just allow me to think allow me to think straight just allow me allow me let me think of the next thing to do please whoa yeah let me even check if he has something living with nobody car okay just stay out of this stay out of this one some kind of pigment this one that you are doing I did not send you I did not send you one guy I did not send you this one I did not he must bring the money today look at him but God this is Moon okay okay if you were not my thought I would just I'll just go look at him if you were not my father come on Kim this is take this money I took it from Papa take thank you this month ah mama oh I got the money is not supposed to be an issue the most important thing is that we have had this money now so use it to buy some of your goods that is beans and use the rest to cook for us plenty of beautiful and he came back drunk as usual that's how maduka was able to deep hands in his pocket and forcefully take the money mama my appetite is calling for offense alarm plenty of Morocco this is what I want to eat right now if you finish the money today what will you eat tomorrow how about come back drunk again and we will take more we will take more thank you maduka why didn't you open today oh why my mother just said you should rest for something hey people are observing a public holiday in this your business when I grew up I want to be like you hey checking off who will nowhere right hey hmm when I was coming to your house the spoon I just came back notice I just came back I just came back that stopped me and told me hello baby I want to know your name it's not my space I'm sure you have brown seeds brownies Nancy you know I care so much about you you know it you know I love you so much you doing this to me I am a graduate engine of it yes you know it I am I am taking care of myself I I'm struggling every day and night so make sure I I I'm okay not like I'm lucky you know I'm starving or something I'm just asking you to to be with me I promise I will take care of you I'll provide all you need please Nancy please hi Beauty and take care of well let me ask you you're working hard like you said but your hard work is not good enough for me it's not enough for me now let me ask you do you have a mirror in your house yes I do do you take a look at yourself in the dressing mirror did you see how tattered I'm hungry you look I I know your plan your plan is for for you to make these Village People to laugh at me okay but it will not work what do I look like to disappoint you how do I look how oh you don't know ah let me tell you you are sick and the sickness is poverty you have financial problem you know what when you solve that you cannot come back to me put Nancy I just told you a while ago that I am not lacking I'm fine I'm okay I just told you a while ago yeah okay where is your car where is your mansion huh okay they use format is well for me from frying pan to fire are you okay when you hustle you can come back to me when you have made money you can come back to me but to see you in this your state listen I have told you that all those things are material things just just love me and I would have to take good care of you you will take good care of me with what material things ruled the world go and make money when you make money you can come back that is if I have chance so I can manage you please don't talk to me because I'm nonsense is that yellow purple because it's fine but I want to eat no money please I still love you Nancy thank you you won't leave me I'm not eating which one do you want me to carry you what's that oh sorry that you're playing with me this memo is Mr Nancy please you know that all this life you're living in you need to change small if not to lead you to destruction it's not good that one starts what's wrong with you why did that one oh okay foreign or not um Amina let me tell you something that has been bothering me um since you came into my life my life has never remained the same again you see I am tired of all these hide and seek games we are playing it's high time we made it official see Amina are you done with that number to calm down let me first settle my family we are going to take this wall after the order you know oh so do you think your family will like me they don't have options because they will like you yeah this is my love my sweet potato foreign I knew I knew I knew that something was wrong when Papa started misbehaving let me go home it is not really good to draw conclusion yet foreign foreign foreign foreign and night I'm always thinking about you you see no other girl can make me feel that way in this Village except you are you serious yes hmm see let me tell you I would like us to have a private conversation yes I wouldn't want my sister to hear what we would be talking about okay so um just give me some time let me just go in and change into something good oh that would be so nice I'll be waiting don't be long okay I will not be long yellow all right foreign is she the blessings for me for me because my roommate is for me for me foreign


pexels-photo-6578953.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/calabar-dance-episode-2georgina-ibehsedetar-savior-ngozi-ezeonu-2023-nigerian-nollywood-movie-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment