Sunday 26 February 2023

ASMR |ROMANIAN TRY NIGERIAN FOOD |NIGERIAN PARTY JOLLOF RICE |AFRICAN FOOD MUKBANG |JOLLOF RICE|DODO

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_lb_TCa4aQM


Valentina do you love the  dodo? I love dodo You love it! I love it! Hi my friends, I just made this lovely Nigerian  party jollof rice with grilled chicken   and plantains. I fried the plantains and it came  out perfectly fine. This dish is really sensational   and my wife is gonna try it now  She's Romanian and I'm a Nigerian So let's get started yeah so I'm gonna try it with  dodo it's called dodo or plantain very nice   It's really nice. It's really nice my friends   My friends you can check out my playlist you'll  find how I made Nigerian party jollof rice   This is simple and easy to make check it  out just your normal rice you know you make your   tomato sauce and use it to cook your jollof rice simple and easy add your favorite spices   and that's it.


pexels-photo-1624487.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

Thanks for watching my friends  see you next time don't forget to subscribe   to this lovely channel support our  channel and keep watching every day bye bye.

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/asmr-romanian-try-nigerian-food-nigerian-party-jollof-rice-african-food-mukbang-jollof-ricedodo/

No comments:

Post a Comment