Sunday 26 February 2023

Usher - Burn (Official Music Video)

(gentle R&B music) - I don't understand why. See, it's burning me to hold onto this. (sighs) I know this is something I gotta do, but that don't mean I want to. What I'm trying to say is that I love you, I just feel like this is coming to an end and it's better for me to let it go now than hold on and hurt you. I gotta let it burn. ♪ It's gonna burn for me to say this ♪ ♪ But it's coming from my heart ♪ ♪ It's been a long time coming ♪ ♪ But we done been fell apart ♪ ♪ Really wanna work this out ♪ ♪ But I don't think you're gonna change ♪ ♪ I do but you don't think it's best we go our separate ways ♪ ♪ Tell me why I should stay in this relationship ♪ ♪ When I'm hurting, baby ♪ ♪ I ain't happy, baby ♪ ♪ Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with ♪ ♪ I think that you should let it burn ♪ ♪ When your feeling ain't the same ♪ ♪ And your body don't want to ♪ ♪ But you know gotta let it go ♪ ♪ Because the party ain't jumping like it used to ♪ ♪ Even though this might bruise you ♪ ♪ Let it burn ♪ ♪ Let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn ♪ ♪ Deep down you know it's best for yourself ♪ ♪ But you hate the thought of her being with someone else ♪ ♪ But you know that it's over ♪ ♪ We know that's it through ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn ♪ ♪ Sending pages I ain't supposed to ♪ ♪ Got somebody here but I want you ♪ ♪ Because the feeling ain't the same ♪ ♪ Find myself calling her your name ♪ ♪ Ladies tell me do you understand ♪ ♪ Now all my fellas, do you feel my pain ♪ ♪ It's the way I feel ♪ ♪ I know I made a mistake ♪ ♪ Now it's too late ♪ ♪ I know she ain't coming back ♪ ♪ What I gotta do now to get my shorty back ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Man, I don't know what I'm gonna do without my boo ♪ ♪ You've been gone for too long ♪ ♪ It's been fifty-leven days, umpteen hours ♪ ♪ I'ma be burning until you return ♪ ♪ When your feeling ain't the same ♪ ♪ And your body don't want to ♪ ♪ But you know gotta let it go ♪ ♪ Because the party ain't jumping like it used to ♪ ♪ Even though this might bruise you ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ You gonna learn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn, oh ♪ ♪ Deep down you know it's best for yourself ♪ ♪ But you hate the thought of her being with someone else ♪ ♪ But you know that it's over ♪ ♪ We know that it's through ♪ ♪ Let it burn ♪ ♪ Let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn ♪ ♪ I'm twisted because one side of me ♪ ♪ Is telling me that I need to move on ♪ ♪ On the other side I wanna break down and cry, oh ♪ ♪ I'm twisted because one side of me ♪ ♪ Is telling me that I need to move on ♪ ♪ On the other side I wanna break down and cry ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Can you feel me burning ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Can you feel me burning ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ Can you feel me burning ♪ ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ So many days, so many hours ♪ ♪ I'm still burning until you return ♪ ♪ When your feeling ain't the same ♪ ♪ And your body don't want to ♪ ♪ But you know gotta let it go ♪ ♪ Because the party ain't jumping like it used to ♪ ♪ Even though this might bruise you ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn ♪ ♪ Deep down you know it's best for yourself ♪ ♪ But you hate the thought of her being with someone else ♪ ♪ But you know that it's over ♪ ♪ We know that it's through ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Let it burn, let it burn ♪ ♪ Gotta let it burn ♪ (gentle R&B music)


pexels-photo-5935240.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/usher-burn-official-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment