Monday 20 February 2023

Djembe Lesson: Melodies In Tones

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xqOiBoSKe78


So - erm - If you'' ve saw my various other videos that I'' ve called ' Melody in Tones ' and also'' Tune in Tones 2 ' You ' ll have kind of got the suggestion that I commonly use this in practice however additionally in solo also This concept I got from Famoudou Konate where you can play an echauffement basically done in puts and afterwards throw in tones that make a tune ... ... undoubtedly you can play in tones as well as throw in puts that make a melody too. Among my videos just recently was called '' Tune in Slaps and also Tones' ' for exactly that reason. But ... erm ... I'' ve only shown you a pair of different patterns and when I actually being in the studio and also do this in my own method ... ... I could bet an hour - wear'' t fear I ' m not going to do it for a hr currently! - yet I could bet a hr ... ... ... as well as just do whole lots of different variants, so I '' m just going to bet a few minutes ... um ... ... and just gone through some different variations this time without much talking ... um ... just to offer concepts ... you recognize ...


pexels-photo-6189934.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

I'' ll keep remining you of where the one is also so ... here we go ... I'' ll stick in 4/4 for the minute so ... One ... two ... three ... four ... One ... 2 ... three ... four ... One ... One ... One ... One ... two ... 3 ... 4 ... 4 ... one ... One ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... Enjoy ...

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/djembe-lesson-melodies-in-tones/

No comments:

Post a Comment