Tuesday 21 February 2023

How to Prepare to Play the Djembe | African Drums

https://www.youtube.com/embed/53tnS3Uonh4


Speaker 1: Prior to we even play the drum, we need to learn just how to hold the djembe drum as well as what position to be in to ensure that you can be comfortable to bet an extended period of time. The initial point I do is I tilt the drum away It ' s not a thigh master. You wear'' t have to sit right here and capture it.You ' ll make yourself tired. I ' m not leaning from side to side. Speaker 1: What concerning your arms and also your shoulders? Audio speaker 2: Your arms too. The more you unwind your feeling as well as your body,. since there'' s a body connection with the songs. The method, you see just how I'' m kicked back right here, I'' m. sitting like below, I'' m relaxing. This way if I want to hit the bass, I only. do make use of that bass. In this way I'' m relaxing. Audio speaker 1: And you'' re raising your arms. You ' re moving your arms. You'' ll notification that my body is still. I'' m not going side to side, however I'' m lifting. my arms backwards and forwards, as well as I'' m staying center.Those are some


pexels-photo-6193721.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

suggestions on exactly how to prepare yourself. to play the djembe. It ' s not a thigh master. You wear'' t have to sit below and capture it.You ' ll make yourself tired. I ' m not leaning from side to side. That way I'' m relaxing. You ' re relocating your arms.

get djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/how-to-prepare-to-play-the-djembe-african-drums-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment