Wednesday 22 February 2023

How African People Treat Indian Tourist, the Indo Trekker

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TPvZz6bLt48


was I shooting your video or not, tell me? I'll complain about you. Say whatever you want to say in front of the camera! What the is this? Come and speak in front of the camera! I used to be scared here but now I firmly answer everyone, now I am not afraid at all! Here a brother is saying that by climbing up above it, you will find a way forward, there is no way ahead here, these people are going by crossing the drain.


These people making me go in the drains of Africa. Good morning guys, welcome back to the channel, My name is Kailash and you are watching your own youtube channel - The Indo Trekker. So now I'm in the capital of Rwanda - Kigali. I am right now in the old kigali. too much sunlight has been coming from behind, due to which sometimes I can see my face and sometimes not.


Right now I'm in Kigali and I'm going to buy some stuff, I don't have shampoo so I'm going to buy shampoo. The view of old Kigali is something like this. Old Kigali is also very clean and beautiful. And you guys don't even talk about New Kigali characteristics, New Kigali is top class clean, developed and tidy. Rwanda's traffic system is very strict and ultimate! have to admit that Rwanda has made a lot of progress in Africa. The traffic rules here are very strict! Everyone has a habit of overtaking in India, this is my habit too! We overtake so easily but here someone does not even overtake another person in a wrong way! That's why Rwanda is so much developed in Africa.


Africa's most developed, one of the safest, greenest cities! The more you praise about it, it's still not enough. It is number one in everything! You can see that this is a vegetable market, This market is just opening, as soon as this market will open, I will take you to the local market of kigali. At first I have to buy shampoo right now. I did the last time shampoo four-five days back when I was going out from India. Couldn't even shampoo after that. That's why my hair is getting weird! This is the clothes market here, it is also not opened. As soon as it opens, then I will show you. Over here the construction of the road is going on, so the road ahead is closed. I haven't found any shampoo in the market behind, here the road is under construction, that's why the whole road is sabotaged.


How can I go to that side? Is there any way from there? you can see Burundi's drain. The whole road is under construction that's why they have kept it completely closed. Now this brother is saying that climb on top of it and you will find a way forward! I'll go see it once. No way over here. Everyone is going to that side by crossing the drain. These people are making me go in the drains of Africa, we will have to cross over by the drain. Smell from this drain is also very dangerous, now I have to go over this because of compulsion. Let's go over it! I have to take shampoo. There I have roamed the whole market but I have not found shampoo anywhere. We have to wear masks, feeling fine right now. Look at this you guys, now I also have to cross this drain. See this guys. There is one thing that I adapted to African culture very quickly! That's probably why I like Africa so much.


I'm not shooting your video. Okay? No, I wasn't shooting your video, I'm shooting my own video! Come to me, I'll complain about you. Who the hell are you and why did you stop me? Was I shooting your video? Tell me. I'll complain about you! Whatever you want to say, come in front of the camera and say it! What the is this? Go you hell! As soon as he saw the camera, he started saying no camera even if I was shooting my own video.


Whatever you want to say, come in front of the camera and say it. Otherwise come with me I'll complain about you. For a long time that person was arguing with me that don't operate the camera, now he ran away. I also replied firmly. I am no longer afraid in Africa at all. Whoever now hinders me, I now firmly answer him. First I was too scared in Africa, I was even scared to take the camera out, but now I have adapted very well to African culture! Now I firmly answer everyone and now I am not afraid of anyone.


There were many people there, no one had any problem, but only that person was creating trouble. The view of the market here is something like this, as you can see. Right now I have to buy shampoo and a little more stuffs, here you will find a lot of bicycles, like cabs run in India very much, in the same way the cycle is used a lot here. bicycle are used to travel small places here, this is the man bus stand here - Nyabugogo. This bus stand name is Nyabugogo. When I came to Rwanda last time, I purchased my sim card from this MTN center, I took the sim last time from this MTN center, as you can see. But this time I had taken the sim from the airport. You can see that the bus stand here has a look like this. I thought that as I am roaming in early morning, so I will show you the local market here, but that person near the drain has spoiled my whole mood.


Maybe he was drunk, I think so. One thing you guys will always keep in mind here, African people will first try to scare you, if you get scared then they will dominate you. But if you answer them boldly then they will run away! Always keep this in mind when coming to Africa. Here you will get so many motorbikes that you can't even imagine! like when in India, we normally get cabs, etc., in the same way you will find people standing here. Here you will find maximum people with bikes. For local transport, most people do it by man transport such as bike, I can't even find a shampoo here, I've been wandering for so long here and there! Those people behind are greeting me, I can't even find a shampoo here, wandering for so long to buy. I see some good shops, malls etc. are visible in front, maybe I can find shampoo there.


pexels-photo-1624487.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

I am walking in the market early in the morning, don't even know whether I will be able to buy the shampoo or not, but I do enjoy the market here. How are you? OK? I just want to buy shampoo, can you show me where I can buy it? Shampoo for hair wash. Where can i find the shampoo? Look how much luggage they are carrying on such a small cycle. Can i get the shampoo here? Can I get shampoo to wash my hair? No? Sorry? This is the street of the old kigali, wonderful views are seen here too! I don't know where this brother is taking me, for a long time he is saying that follow me.


The local life here is also very good, everyone is busy in their respective work early morning. You can see it here! People here use bicycles and bikes a lot, here you will find people carrying 150 to 200 kg on a small bicycle! Next time I'll take you to Borundi. It is very crazy. In front of it, Rwanda is nothing. These people are staring at me from behind. No shampoo is available below one liter bottle here, Do you have Tresemme shampoo? Quantity? I don't want a big bottle. Can I get a smaller bottle? is there no small bottle here? Walked around the whole market but I could not find the shampoo, now we go to the bus stand here as you can see, I am not yet sure that the border between Borundi and Rwanda is open? First there used to be conflicts, wars, etc.


Between the two countries, that's why the border was closed. If the border is closed, I will have to go by flight. The flight fare will cost me around 12-13 thousand which is way too expensive! See here. Do you guys also have the patience to wait for the bus. As you can see here, these people are waiting for the bus. First time I saw this kind of thing.


Everyone in the line is waiting for their turn in order to board the bus. This is called patience. There is no bus from here to Borundi, not even close around the border! Border of Burundi and Rwanda remains closed. I had a little doubt before that's why I also checked online but I was not very sure, so I thought let's go to the bus stand, it will be confirmed too whether it is open or closed? Burundi and Rwanda's border is closed, so now I have to take a flight from here. See, that road is going to Gatona border. Gatona Border is the border of Rwanda and Uganda, this road is going there. It's about two and a half hours away if we try to go. If you go from Rwanda to Uganda or from Uganda to Rwanda, then you have to go by this border.


You can see that there are many bikes here, you will get to see many bikes here. There is a lot of crowd here. I've come to a crowded area, if you need to take a bus to Uganda, Tanzania, or Kenya, then you will get it from here. Last time when I went to Tanzania, I took a bus from here. Now I have to convert 10-20 dollars from here to Rwanda franc currency.


I get it done quickly, then we will go to the hotel. Here $1 is equivalent to 1045 francs. This brother is giving me 900 francs, I said leave. I will exchange from somewhere else. On the other side of the road, the whole green area is visible. It's a beautiful road and still look how green the area is. And all these people are doing their work early in the morning. The people here are hardworking. When I was in Uganda, Kenya or Ethiopia, people would sit and relax there early in the morning, but people here are working hard even early in the morning. There is a crowd of people coming here early in the morning.


If you go to Ethiopia and see, all the people there sit free in the morning, If you go to Kenya, people sit free there too. This is probably the reason that people here are dedicated towards their work, that's why maybe Rwanda is making so much progress in Africa Continent. Look at this, all the people here are engaged in their own works.


Nice to see them in the morning, all are busy in their respective activities. Right now I have come back to my hotel and I tell you that I haven't found shampoo anywhere. Even today I have to pass my day without shampoo. Right now I will have breakfast here, after that I will go out again. I have a friend who is going to come here after which I will visit local mall, local culture etc. of kigali. Here I am going to get chapati and tea for breakfast right now, It's all that is available in breakfast here. I saw this thing in Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda too. Common breakfast is tea and chapati. You can see that the chapati has come. This is chapati and this is tea, that's sugar. Now I end this video here, See you in another video, Till then, bye bye.


Take Care, Like, Share & Subscribe! Will meet you soon in any other new video..

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/how-african-people-treat-indian-tourist-the-indo-trekker/

No comments:

Post a Comment