Thursday 23 February 2023

Kizz Daniel - Lie (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3d6T2qFZ5vU


I ' ll be there in like 5 minutes. - I'' m coming. - I'' m coming. this is what we'' re doing?- I ' m coming. You know, you always discover a way to ruin the crap that'' s important to me. I'' m really weary of this, you understand? Fuck it, '' reason I ' m done. you my whole life Seem like I require you in my life Nobody fit tell me or else Every, every, everyone understand claim Omo me I no dey lie Mama mia é, ma mama mia Mama mia é, ma mama mia Mom mia é, ma mother mia Everyone recognize claim,. omo me I no dey lie Mama mia é, ma mother mia Mom mia é, ma mom mia Mom mia é, ma mama mia Every, every, everybody understand state Omo me I no dey lie Everybody understand say,. omo me I no dey lie Everyone know state,. omo me I no dey lie (wind swirling). I ' ll be there in like 5 minutes. - I'' m coming. - I'' m coming. I'' m truly worn out of this, you understand? Fuck it, '' cause I ' m done.


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/kizz-daniel-lie-official-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment