Sunday 26 February 2023

Djembe Drumming Patterns for Beginners | African Drums

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n65_ZOh7jag


We wan na show you some great patterns there are for beginners, for the djembe drums, from West Africa. For me, my preferred one is to play 3 tones and 5 slaps, however rather than playing them right I'' m gon na swing the rhythm and also this is gon na. help me discover the feeling of the West Africa songs as well as adjustment my strategy from. I play 3 tones, after that I play 5 slaps. Tone, put. of the West Africa music. When I'' m comfy I can go quicker. I can play quicker. Even faster. That'' s my preferred hand pattern. So my, I have a various one, different concept. Exactly how to help you extremely pleading, how to do the. point you get it.So my, I can start with the tone, after that I can. go the put, then I can most likely to bass. So if I do all that together, I can do, then. I most likely to slap, after that one bass. If I want to go slow-moving, if an intend to go a little. extra faster I can go. If I wish to go quick. This is it, djembe power for the novices. I play 3 tones, then I play 5 puts. Tone, put. I can play much faster. If I desire to go fast.


pexels-photo-10415586.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/djembe-drumming-patterns-for-beginners-african-drums/

No comments:

Post a Comment