Thursday 1 December 2022

Questlove vs. Nana Dorothea Drum-Off | The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HL8JPZDLuiU


-Hey, every person, it is Nana Week. As well as my new children'' s publication, "Nana Enjoys You A Lot More,"". It'' s club day.- "Club day.". - Posting day. -Oh. - As well as it ' s called pub day. It ' s a little. inside company-- Yeah. - So you go to a pub.- No, I obtained a great deal of. "Satisfied pub day," and also that ' s what it meansImplies - Publishing. Yeah. Do you desire me. I wear ' t desire to cry.-No, there ' s just one kind of. It ' s not that sad. -Review that one. Whew! You"picked a great one. "You are my prize. ♪ ♪ Oh!- Anyhow, that'' s simply one of. -As well as it'' s$ 16,000? - Yeah. You play 30 Jimmy Coin for this,. as well as you obtain-- It'' s just worth--. It'' s like 4 Ethereum. You obtain--. You obtain 30 Jimmy Coin. -Right. Some Ape Coin. -Yep, you get Ape Coin,. of course.Obviously, Doge Buck

. You get--- Kohl ' s Cash money. -Yep. You obtain, uh-- Yeah. Workdesk Coin. You can obtain that. You sell that. You reached wait a week. -You reached wait a week. -Oh, it'' s going to go down. If you buy this now,. it'' ll decrease. I would wait a week,. after that buy this. -Yeah, yeah. -And after that ... -Yeah, after that--. - After that market it again. -Yeah, as an NFT. -As an NFT. - Right. -After that get it back. with the American buck. -Yeah. -Sell it for gas money. - Yeah. -So, all week long,. we'' re providing some love to all the grandmothers out there,. all the nanas, all the gam-gams, all meemaws.Yeah, all the nonnas. ♪ ♪ Thanks so a lot. for being here.Dorothea,.


welcome to "" The Tonight Program."" Thanks a lot. -I have two grandchildren-- one 13, who'' s going to be. -Oh, come on. Well, you'' re gon na love. - Brand-new. -Congratulations. You ' re going to play. the drums for us, yet I listened to that you had. an unique request. -I would certainly like to have. Currently we'' re talking! Are these drums. I have a package just like this at. home that I gig out with.-Yeah.


pexels-photo-6193723.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


Perfect. After that why put on'' t you obtain up there,. prepare to go. We ' re gon na begin this drum-off. Can I do anything for you? ♪ ♪ How much time have you been. playing the drums? -58 years. - Hey! That'' s what I ' m speaking about. I believe you understand what ' s up. Quest, you far better bring-- You. better bring your A-game, buddy. -'I really hope so. I ' ve only been playing for. 58 months. -Dorothea, whenever you'' re. Yes! Yeah! Yeah! Come-- Simply ... Simply put on'' t even. Yeah, that ' s right, yeah. Dorothea, delay. I have a suggestion. for this last one. That was outstanding, by the way. For this last one, exactly how around. something that Questlove himself had a little difficulty. doing when-- -Phil? -Phil Collins--. - Ah, man, come on! -Phil Collins was on the program, and we truly hyped up that solo. from "" Airborne Tonight,"" the ... And after that when Phil came on to. play it with us and also Mission, I simply kind of snuck around. and also looked at Mission for like-- -You stunned me. right at that moment.-Can you-- What do

you think? Can you do the. traditional drum solo from "" Airborne Tonight,"". Phil Collins? -I'' ll attempt it. - Okay, buddy. -Okay. - Alright, Dorothea. That'' s it! That'' s just how you do it! ♪ ♪ That ' s! We'' ll be right back. with more "" Tonight Program."" Come on back. ♪ ♪. - And it ' s called pub day. I wear ' t want to cry.-No, there ' s only one kind of. You obtain--- Kohl ' s Cash. That'' s what I ' m talking about. ♪ ♪ That ' s!

get djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/questlove-vs-nana-dorothea-drum-off-the-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon/

No comments:

Post a Comment