Wednesday 30 November 2022

Afrojack, Black V Neck - Day N Night (Audio) ft. Muni Long

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4kXD4CwDPkA


Day and evening Night and day Day and also night I need it night and day O, woohoohoo I desire you like at all times You're my trip or die And also you're my sludge I want you for life boo 'cause I actually love you You recognize that I do Uh When I'm alone I can't rest I can'' t eat if I can not have your body on me You're every little thing that I need, child You're every little thing that I need O woohoohoo I want you with me night and day Your body night and day I require it day as well as night O woohoohoo I desire you with me night and day Your body night and day I need it night and day O woohoohoo I want you with me day as well as evening Your body day as well as evening I need it night and day O woohoohoo I want you with me day and evening Your body day as well as evening I require it night and day Nobody else can contrast Our love makes the entire world quit and gaze I need you and also it'' s not fair Do you actually enjoy me? Do you also care Uh When I'm alone I can't rest I can'' t eat if I can not have your body on me You're everything that I need, baby You're every little thing that I need O woohoohoo I desire you with me night and day Your body night and day I require it night and day O woohoohoo I desire you with me night and day Your body day as well as night I need it night and day O woohoohoo Sun as well as stars sky as well as sea Night and day You and me Sunlight and celebrities skies as well as sea Night and day You and me You, me, so high Night and day It'' s what I such as Night and day Since you're my side Night and day Is all of it right? I want you with me night and day O woohoohoo I desire you with me day and also night Your body day and evening I need it night and day O woohoohoo I want you with me night and day Your body night and day I require it day and also night O woohoohoo I want you with me day and evening Your body night and day I need it day as well as night O woohoohoo I want you with me night and day Your body day and also evening I need it day and evening


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/afrojack-black-v-neck-day-n-night-audio-ft-muni-long/

No comments:

Post a Comment