Wednesday 1 February 2023

SEULGI 슬기 '28 Reasons' MV

https://www.youtube.com/embed/G_BYjnopO6U


I kiss your brother, I steal that heart You can't even feel the poison, My pleasure Mischief and nervous eyes It's so much fun to see you like that Ooh ooh I’m breaking every rule I want to keep teasing you 28 Reasons that ruined you, you don't have to know I have no bad intentions You know all 28 Reasons to run away So, why are you leaning on me again Weird attraction looking at you exhausted, Feel so bad I will show you heaven I'm not the devil Hate me as you want I don't care The more you break the more you'll want me I steal your treasure, crush it Your impatience makes me laugh more Well, that's love, Sweet and bitter I ruin you and save you Make your dreams come true Ooh ooh I'm making every rule I will take your breath away and give it back to you 28 Reasons that ruined you, you don't have to know I have no bad intentions You know all 28 Reasons to run away So, why are you leaning on me again Weird attraction looking at you exhausted, Feel so bad I will show you heaven I'm not the devil Hate me as you want I don't care The more you break the more you'll want me I swear I need you, my desires are growing I'm playing with you like a kid Hovering like your shadow and whispering to you I'm your light and your darkness You in danger But it’s ok You’re a grown up 28 Reasons you don't have to know I have no bad intentions (Do you just love the pain?) You know all 28 Reasons to run away So, why are you leaning on me again Weird attraction looking at you exhausted, Feel so bad I will show you heaven I'm not the devil Hate me as you want I don't care The more you break the more you'll want me


pexels-photo-794063.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/seulgi-%ec%8a%ac%ea%b8%b0-28-reasons-mv/

No comments:

Post a Comment