Wednesday 1 February 2023

TRY NOT TO LAUGH (African Edition 2)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpaRXM4howY


Yo whats up your boy ksiolajidebt the end of the year is near. So of course we have to squeeze out some more try not to laugh's before the end of the year Ahh we got a batch of funny clips You already know how this goes I'm going to try not to laugh But I'm going to laugh But I'm gonna try not to laugh Nah I actually, I always try I always try it's just hard not to laugh at certain things man I mean if you look at the first image of this video like Callux before drugs like come on man Alright let me get it out, let me get it out Lets go baby, lets do this *remixed tiktok winter wonderland song plays* Ok Man on video: Alright this is an expirement to prove that dogs really don't undertand what you're saying they just go off your emotion and your face see I come over to Mr Ben here and I say he's doing very well, tails wagging nice and happy.


(angry tone) But if I turn around and I start telling him just how much I love him you are the cutest thing in the entire world and I love you more than anything You see, nothing. Now if I turn around and go (happy tone) Hi stupid I hate you I hope you die JJ: Oh wow thats Not funny enough for me to laugh but it it is funny Man in video: Like if i shoot yo my mans gonna shoot wid me If I decided to smack him in the Sorry bout that. If I decide to smack my man smacking him with me Now if I gotta die, my mans dying with me You know what I'm saying If I boycott Starbucks my man's boycotting Starbucks wid me JJ: EH Man in video: If I suck another dick JJ: EY YO Man in video: my man's sucking a dick wid me JJ: EY YO Man in video: If I cancel my Netflix, my man's cancelling his Netflix wid me JJ: HOOOOO Man in video: That's how I ride.


Other man: I can't do that Yo I can't do that, I can't do that Man in video: What yo talking about Men argue Other man: I aint sucking no body Men continue shouting at each other JJ: My man's gone, Jeez damn Video: Rent is expensive So when my girlfriend move in with me, I told her she had to split the rent. She has paid every month on time JJ: Ok Video: But I actually own this house JJ: Ahhhh smart Smart smaaarrttt smart I mean after she see's this tiktok Or should I say reels she gonna be pissed Video: Like many others, I just stole my neighbours ADT sign to deter burglars JJ: people do that? Video: but my house still got broken into So I thought about actually paying for ADT JJ: Ok.


Video: NOT! Instead I put up a flag of a major terrorist group and now my house is under 24hr free surveillance by the FBI and CIA JJ: Wow Think big, work smart Video description is read JJ: Oh rah *laughing* Nahh I can't believe I laughed *continues laughing* I'm going to hell I'm going to hell Ah dis is the clip that made me laugh Yo my dad died, ahh I'm so sorry Yo he drowned he drowned Learn how to swim man learn how to swim *Video continues* JJ: Ohh man Video: Dad I got a present for you Left or right? Right JJ: Dammnn, good right hook there, jeez Damn but his whole body into it as well Nice Video: Do you know what it is? No You do not know what it is? It's covid-19, it's a virus cake Are you serious? It's to go with the whole theme, the year we had the quarantine JJ: Why would anyone wanna eat that Video: I want to die JJ: Yeah I'm with you bro I'm with you I have been there I have been there I'm putting on things I don't even need to put on I'm there like I'm gonna kill my whole family Ahh Yo If you grew up and didn't get beat bro consider yourself lucky man Too many years of furious beatings Ah bro it got so bad I told my mum to shut up and then I got more beatings I told my mum to shut up and then I was like Ah what have I done and all I heard was Thud thud thud up the stairs and finessed My mum went that pap pap pap pap and it was done.


pexels-photo-6193567.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


Bro it was also so annoying when my mum would smack me on my hand with a belt because then I couldn't do anything with my hands Ahhh, I couldn't wank because it just hurt I couldn't use the computer, play games because my hands were just on fire I lowkey felt like my parents enjoyed it Like I feel my parents were definitely stressed a couple of times in their years And they were like, you know what my kid man, Ima take it out on you Yo my boss is being a dick to me Eh YO son come here Video: Some girl asked me the other day she said why can't guys sit with their legs crossed and it's really hard to explain, so I just have to show you The problem is when guys sit down If you hit it at the wrong angle it almost like *POP* AH JJ: Huh Hey yo the look he is given him Hey yo da look Damn he wants to beat his ass Whats he, whats he doing with his nose Video: Bro can I finish the cut first JJ: Oh it's fart spray Oh bro it's a violation Hmm Video: *Arguing about who farted* JJ: Damn Mad, mad Rest in peace my G, rest in peace rest in peace, damn Ah man What's even funnier about that is we're 15th now we're not even 14th, we're 15th I didn't even watch the Tottenham Arsenal game I knew we were gonna lose, and guess what, 2-0 What's the point what's the point anymore Hey yo I still believe in Arteta though Arteta in *laughing turns into crying* Video: I can't believe I'm going to ask you this but I have to You had sex with a ghost? A ghost, yeah yeah.


JJ: HUH Video: Come on man, tell me about it I moved into this house, I bought this mansion in Georgia so this was a really, really spooky place but yes one time um I woke up and yeah a ghost I was being mounted by a ghost JJ: you were being mm Ah man you must have been on some drugs or something bro How do you a ghost What the ghost is just sucking you off or something Yo guys I'm getting sucked off by a ghost as we speak Yooooo Video: These jeans here, um they have these really cool rips at the knees that just look *Video description is read* JJ: Yo hold up Ok nah man *Video description is read* JJ: Damn Huh real friends, how many of us Wow Jesus Jesus Mad, that is Rahhh Video: On this thanksgiving day as we celebrate all that you have done for us tonights the night that somebody dies and somebody dies tonight What did he sayyyyyy *GTA NPC's argue* NPC: You are dead meat *Gun drawn* NPC: I want to apologise JJ: Hahahaha the quiet kid Video: she tryna stay tonight cause there too much snow on her car please, you gotta go you gotta get your ass home it's time to go, I don't give a damn Can I stay tonight? I can't see don't worry about it JJ: What's happening here *man farts* oh no oh no oh noooo Video: Hello passengers unfortunately we are having a medical emergency onboard, is there by any chance a doctor That should have been you.


What? They're not asking for a graphic designer to help now are they can we save this for later there is a dude dying there If you care so much why don't you go save him as a pdf see if you can save his life Video: *Lady speaking quickly* JJ: Damn Oh let's go look at this family Ohhh nooo Just ruin their whole, their whole day Just minding my own business and all of a sudden this reporter just makes me spill my coffee you How's my day? It's going now because you are here Let's get a replay of that Ohhh man *Video description read* JJ: sake Oh yo that landing though he smashed that Alright well eh what do you know I laughed Ahh anyways it's been your boy Ksiolajidebt I'll see you guys in a bit Take care and peace *Outro - Really Love Remix Plays*

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/try-not-to-laugh-african-edition-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment