Monday 23 January 2023

CKay - WATAWI (feat. Davido, Focalistic & Abidoza) [Official Music Video]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LXbPRyvGBYM


E ye ye ye ye E ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye o E ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye o. CKay yo yo yo yo yo I ve been on my P s. I ve gotten on my P s Me I dey for streets. But I get money I get kele wey dey provide me kiss. and other tins She wishes to have my youngsters. However I wear t want to have children right now She tell me what are we? She inform me what are we? I tell her we are what we are. I inform her child no reason am too far She tell me what are we? She wetter than water b. She whisper things inside my ear Me tell her things wey she wan na listen to oh I dey my dey. dey on my jays To gba gi di. gbori wo le woman It s all fun as well as games. until you pale oh no Then you wan na be my child. Tossing as well as lovingEnjoying Sho mo She claim what are we. Tossing as well as enjoying Oh to to. Why you wan love Omo ko mo . Emi gan gan ni Oshomo Sho mo She tell me what are we? She tell me what are we? I tell her we are what we are. I tell her baby no factor am as well much She tell me what are we? She wetter than water b. She murmur things inside my ear Me tell her things wey she wan na listen to oh 21 Concerns, o nale potso tse baie (Potso. tse baie) Ao 21 Inquiries, o nale potso tse baie (potso. tse baie) Ao 21 Concerns, o nale potso tse baie (potso. tse baie) Ao 21 Concerns, o nale potso tse baie (potso. tse baie) Are what are we? kare re di chomi. Ko e patela costs? Ke nale bokhoni. I m not a home window customer As well as I can buy you Balenciaga. Ke nale bokhoni. I m not a home window consumer I ll purchase you Prada when I m proud of you. discomfort No mjolo. Much more Choko No mjolo. A lot more Choko If you offer, I acquire, no promo. Ke ho rata o betha azonto I m not a home window shopper. I ll buy you Prada when I m pleased with you! She tell me what are we? She inform me what are we? I inform her we are what we are. I inform her infant no factor am also far She inform me what are we? She wetter than water b. She whisper things inside my ear Me inform her things wey she wan na hear oh She tell me what are we? She inform me what are we? I tell her we are what we are. I inform her baby no reason am as well far She inform me what are we? She wetter than water b. She whisper things inside my ear Me tell her points wey she wan na hear oh 21 Concerns, o nale potso tse baie (Potso. tse baie) 21 Concerns, o nale potso tse baie (Potso. tse baie) 21 Inquiries, o nale potso tse baie (Potso. tse baie) 21 Inquiries, o nale potso tse baie (Potso. tse baie). I don t want to have children right now She inform me what are we? She inform me what are we? Emi gan gan ni Oshomo Sho mo She inform me what are we? She whisper points inside my ear Me tell her things wey she wan na hear oh She tell me what are we? She tell me what are we?


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/ckay-watawi-feat-davido-focalistic-abidoza-official-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment