Friday 27 January 2023

Masaka Kids Africana - I Look to You [Official Music Video]

I LOOK TO YOU in the darkest hour I LOOK TO YOU in the time of trouble Yo bring me hope And wash my tears away I look to you My friend, you're the meaning of love This world can be a better place If we started to care And stop being selfish in what we do So brother we got to move together Sister we got to fight together Together we strong My friend That's the meaning of love I look you in the darkest hour I look you in the time of trouble Yo bring me hope And wash my tears away I look to you My friend, you're the meaning of love Just like you look at some one Some one looks up to you And they have that one quality To acquire So friend When am tired And weak You always on my mind Together we're strong My friend That's the meaning of love I look you in the darkest hour I look you in the time of trouble Yo bring me hope And wash my tears away I look to you My friend You're the meaning of love You And Me can make life better Beautiful world when we come together You and me Can make life better Beautiful world When we come together I look you in the darkest hour I look you in the time of trouble Yo bring me hope And wash my tears away I look to you My friend You're the meaning of love I look you in the darkest hour I look you in the time of trouble Yo bring me hope And wash my tears away I look to you My friend You're the meaning of love


pexels-photo-5504225.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/masaka-kids-africana-i-look-to-you-official-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment