Sunday 22 January 2023

Jireh | Elevation Worship & Maverick City

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mC-zw0zCCtg


I'' ll never be extra liked than I am right currently Wasn'' t holding You up so there'' s absolutely nothing I can do to allow You down Doesn't take a prize to make You pleased I'll never be much more enjoyed than I am right now Going with a tornado however I won'' t go down I hear Your voice brought in the rhythm of the wind to call me out You would cross a sea so I would not drown You have actually never been closer than You are right currently Jireh, You are sufficient Jireh, You are sufficient I will certainly be material in every circumstance Jireh, You suffice Don't wan na neglect exactly how I feel right now On the mountaintop I can see so clear what it's all regarding Remain by my side when the sunlight decreases Don't wan na fail to remember how I feel now Jireh, You are enough Jireh, You are enough I will certainly be material in every situation Jireh, You are adequate I'm currently loved I can see so clear what it's all concerning Remain by my side when the sun goes down Don't wan na fail to remember how I feel right currently Jireh, You are sufficient Jireh, You are adequate I will be material in every situation Jireh, You are sufficient I'm currently loved


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/jireh-elevation-worship-maverick-city/

No comments:

Post a Comment