Sunday 22 January 2023

JUEGOS DE RITMO ✔ "SAMBA REGGAE SHOW" percusion y juegos musicales

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UR9yJ0WtEEs


Rhythm Gamings Samba Reggae Show I brush my hair, I brush my hair! I comb my hair, I comb my hair! I clean my teeth! I wash my teeth! Perfume, I fragrance! Perfume, I perfume! The program starts! The show begins! I play the guitar! I sing to the mic! My trombone appears! And always my drum! The bell! (coo-coo-qui-qui-qui) The '' cumbia güiro '!(latin instrument)Maraca, maraca! (latin tool) And always my drum! This is my band (my band!) It'' s a whole band (what orchestra?) the timbale band (timbale!?) That sounds till the end! TO CONSIDER ... In this task we recommend 3 moments -We find out standard rhythms of Samba Reggae drums (procedures 1 to 8) played simply -We inform a little tale utilizing the concept of singing and repeating collaborated by a guide or supervisor, step 9 to 16. -From procedure 17 onwards we stop repeating the expressions to make the track more fluid. Pointer: in a class we play to repeat the phrases and verses a number of times to discover them. Encourage to play as well as develop your own stories! Please subscribe & & share!. Rhythm Gamings Samba Reggae Show I comb my hair, I brush my hair! I brush my hair, I brush my hair! Perfume, I fragrance! Fragrance, I perfume!


pexels-photo-9705752.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/juegos-de-ritmo-%e2%9c%94-samba-reggae-show-percusion-y-juegos-musicales-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment