Thursday 26 January 2023

FLO - Cardboard Box (Live) | Vevo DSCVR

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pCOyYgvEfTk


(vibrant songs) (singer humming) (vocalists vocalizing) I got a confession I wear'' t believe I want you anymore There'' s no area for questions There ' s no area for inquiries I saw her panties on the restroom floor, oh, oh Been enduring I see it as a true blessing Come take your crap '' cause. you can go stay at hers I wish that she was. worth my lost time Yet could she do it like I do You need someone to. put you back in line So you gon' ' see what I'' ll do I ' ma put your crap in a cardboard box Changing my number as well as. I ' m changing the locks When you can'' t get in,. recognize your heart' gon ' quit You may be crying, yet child, I'' m not I ' ma put your crap in a cardboard box Transforming my number and. I'' m altering the locks Never ever liked your mother,. so I presume she'' s blocked You may be crying, however young boy, I'' m not Hey, yeah So I'' ma place your pants next off. to the desires that you sold me Fate'' s a B, yeah, as well as she gon ' show Ah, ah, ah, ah I ' ma place your gold chains. down the tubes as well as your Rolly Might simply go down a message to your homies I'' ma place your crap in a cardboard box Altering my number as well as. I'' m altering the locks When you can'' t enter, . recognize your heart gon' ' stop Child, you may be sobbing,. but child, I'' m not I ' ma place your shit in a cardboard box Transforming my number and also. I'' m changing the locks Never ever liked your mom So I think she'' s obstructed You might be weeping, but kid, I'' m not Young boy, I'' m not Young boy, I'' m not You might be crying, but young boy, I'' m not. I see it as a blessing Come take your crap '' cause. I ' m altering the locks When you can'' t obtain in,.


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/flo-cardboard-box-live-vevo-dscvr/

No comments:

Post a Comment