Thursday 26 January 2023

END OF SORROW 2 (Teaser) Ebube Obio, Walter Anga, Oma Nnanna Trending 2022 Nollywood Movie

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dxHAaS75XLk


foreign for him is it your money he said you  want more meat so give him more meat   stop frustrating him give me whatever he wants  I've told you this thing before fix thank you poison ivy I ordered four can you limits which means now meets the  gas what is going on here Ken what are you doing you brought her to  come eat with me on the same table as what Stella there's nothing bad in Dutch no everything  is bad with its can everything is bad what is all   you know that you brought her into this  house I allowed that but to bring her to   come eat on the same table with me  is totally unacceptable a daughter   of a mad woman it is insulting  I can't take this Dad she stinks she has taken her path I'll just change her  clothes you're already in those things here is   your character and attitude that's what stinks she  has changed her clothes into the clothes that my   son has already dumped yes I don't have a problem  with it because I know that my son will never wear   those clothes again but bringing her here to come  sit with me is very insulting I can't take that   how far you can still are you being too hard on  this child I am being too harsh on this child   yes you are how how how bringing the daughter of  a mad woman to come sit with me how I can't take   that now it's insulting please you know let's go  let's go to the room bring our food over here okay when I cry I see no help no one to console me my word is dark my word is  darling my future is hazy Lord send me a savior   and a place to call my own I'm really sorry the way they talk to you there's no welcome there because I want to go back where are you going to of my life I've been on the street with  my mother I want to go back this and that   is where my face is it should be heartless  of me too to let you go back to the streets   oh yeah yeah you have a home here okay I will  not allow you to revisit that environment info   never hits me they don't let me  here I don't want me to go back probably they only see you  as a stranger that's it now you need to eat now no one's great get malnourished what's that it is it this is the befalls those  that don't eat so you need to eat okay so tomorrow   go to the mall I'll get some nice clothes  and shoes I promise you'll love them foreign


pexels-photo-4262173.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/end-of-sorrow-2-teaser-ebube-obio-walter-anga-oma-nnanna-trending-2022-nollywood-movie/

No comments:

Post a Comment