Monday 23 January 2023

MY JAPANESE HOST FAMILY REACTS TO AFRICAN CLOTHING / 私の日本のホストファミリーはアフリカの服に反応します. #japan #africa

https://www.youtube.com/embed/90I-7QjNxXM


hi guys you're welcome to my channel my name is pamela and this is family world so in today's video i'm super excited like okay so in today's video um i'm at my host friend's house now i just go here and i'm going to let them react to some african clothes they've been seeing me wearing some on a couple of days and they're like oh it's nice it's nice but i want to see their reaction so i'm coming here in normal clothes just no more clothes then i would change into like african print clothes about three of them i want to see their reaction i want to see what they think so you guys should come along with me and don't forget it's not as my husband i'll be around i have some of my friends from peru from the philippines from uganda like a whole collection of my friends are going to be here so i want to see their reaction what they think how they think it fits to me i hope they're closer to me though so if you are new here welcome and do it to stay by subscribing and if you are returned subscriber thank you for coming back let's go wow oh is wow oh is foreign oh yes behind um i think it's perfect but i want to sit behind yeah check it check it that's not shaking that's rotating in spanish you're perfect look at this okay um oh baby baby baby um okay yeah um i like what they i like it change and show me behind i like it it brings out a nice shape yeah show us the v v-shape behind yes okay which one is your favorite oh i think depending on any occasion um with oh yes that's true oh my god how did you know like i'm shocked guys um so for the second one and this the previous one before this diego the third one yeah politically foreign which one the second one oh okay okay thank you guys so much okay


pexels-photo-935985.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/my-japanese-host-family-reacts-to-african-clothing-%e7%a7%81%e3%81%ae%e6%97%a5%e6%9c%ac%e3%81%ae%e3%83%9b%e3%82%b9%e3%83%88%e3%83%95%e3%82%a1%e3%83%9f%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%81%af%e3%82%a2%e3%83%95/

No comments:

Post a Comment