Sunday 22 January 2023

Dance Moms: Abby Appears at Nia and Kendall's Performance (Season 6 Flashback) | Lifetime

Hello! HOLLY: Walking into The Mint I'm definitely feeling nervous. I mean, this is like a legit club. That's going to be mine Nia on stage singing. On top of that, I decided to invite the mini moms and Abby because I want Abby to truly see Nia as a star. Honestly, I'm not sure Abby is going to show up today. Hey! Hi! And there you go. And there she is I don't know what the hell Abby is doing right now. I'm glad everyone's not drinking. I thought this was a bar. They said the kids were dancing at a bar. I was like, ooh, tacky. What about like the Hard Rock Cafe or something like that.


OK. We gotta go. Abby's here. What? No, she's not. Kalani just texted me and said Abby's here. Amazing. Great. It wouldn't change a thing about your performance. Nope, it's not changing a thing. Thank you guys so much for coming. I just wanted to announce I have a very special guest that I wanted to bring on stage to do one of her own songs. This is Nia Sue Frazier. HOLLY: That's going to be my Nia on stage singing She's never done a ballad before, and in a ballad you hear everything. It's all on her and her vocals. So it's a very vulnerable opportunity for her to put herself out there as an artist, as a singer.


(SINGING) Feet don't fail me now. I've gotta get away from here. I lost my way somehow. Gotta face my fears, yeah. (SINGING) I'll stand here on my own, not afraid to face the crowd, no more second guessing who I am. I'll wear the crown. Because I'm a winner, no matter how many times I fall. Call me a winner, because at the end I'll be called a winner. Thank you everyone. I am just so, so proud of her. She looked like she was born to perform. I'm just amazed. So I want to bring to the stage another two special guests. I'd like to welcome back Miss Nia Sue Frazier. And, I'd also like to welcome Miss Kendall Vertes. JILL: I can't believe this is happening. She's probably nervous because Abby has spent years telling her, "mm," It's not quite good enough.


pexels-photo-4315839.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

But this is her opportunity to prove her wrong. (SINGING) I feel alive, and go through the motions I feel like trying. You're holding my heart, it's growing bigger by the day. Wish I could promise hide away. And I-- I don't want to do anything but cry. And I-- I don't want to do anything but cry. You guys are so good! I know! I'm a bad mom. I'm a proud mom. Nia you can come sit. Do you guys feel so relieved? Yes. I'm so proud of you guys. You know, in some ways, I was so nervous about Abby being here because she's not supportive, but I'm so happy she's here actually hearing you guys. Actually she's fake supportive I cannot believe Abby didn't congratulate Nia and Kendall for their performance. That I am not going to stand by and let happen.


Hi, how are you? Is Kendall not performing? Kendall performed. She just did the "oohs" and cry. I thought she was doing her own number. No. She did. She sang. Yeah. Nia and Kendall shared the second verse. So let's not take that away from Kendall. Like Nia and Kendall both performed. Let's save ourselves, and let's be nice and positive.


HOLLY: Here was the moment for Abby to say something redeeming. Something that maybe could change where we go from here. And she couldn't bring herself to take the high road. And instead, she just like dug the hole that much deeper. And I am thinking at this point, oh it's on. We have competition tomorrow against Abby. May the best team win..

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/dance-moms-abby-appears-at-nia-and-kendalls-performance-season-6-flashback-lifetime-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment