Tuesday 22 November 2022

African Elephant 🐘 | Amazing Animals

Now, it's time to see more amazing animals Number 1, the amazing African Elephant These beautiful creatures are really African Elephants ? How do you know that? Have you seen my passport? I know because you have ears bigger than an Asian elephant! - Well, yes! - But this is a good thing because they help to dissipate the heat. You can find the African elephant in the east, south and west of the African continent. What is the purpose of this thing? Do you mind if I hang it here? Dear! This Hose Your Hose Is Basically A Third Party Amplifier Hello! Is this working? Yeah, thanks and...


null

I've lost control of my hose - turn it off! Turn it off! - Wow, the African Elephant is the largest living animal on land. They can devour up to 220 pounds of vegetation in a day. That's so true, Peter, that's right - That was my favorite tree. - Never mind! Where is the key to turn it off? where is he? Beautiful African Elephant You are definitely an amazing animal.

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/african-elephant-%f0%9f%90%98-amazing-animals/

No comments:

Post a Comment