Thursday 24 November 2022

What North Africans Really Think About Each Other (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia etc)

They have a weird accent They love wearing too much cologne And the men are cute. Really!? Kaftan Tagine Couscous.. oh yeah If you were to ask any other Arabs about our dialect they would say it's not Arabic, because we mix it so much with French Morocco - we can't understand what you're saying Morocco for me is like a sign When I say I'm from Tunisia they're like - what, where is that? I'm like - do you know Morocco? It's really next to it Aren't they sneaking into Spain or something like crazy? They're very sneaky Are you sneaking Morocco? They sneak into France too Moroccans - they'll get into Europe.


You know what I mean. They'll get in there Home Soccer Super dramatic, hand talk Yes they're very -- Italians of the arab world They're very extra They have the pyramids so they're always talking sh*t Like it happened 4,000 years ago. Get over it Come up with something new We grew up seeing movies, Egyptian movies Egyptian songs as well Singers. Oh yeah, a lot of really good singers that guy has been killing the whole Middle East for decades and they're just too much. They're everywhere too It's like - look at us. We're Egyptians Basically I'm really in love with the country It's very beautiful, I love the beaches I love the food, and the men are cute. Really? Algerians too My beautiful country Algerians are very loud they're very loud and they're very, very, very passionate I think of -- very scary people They're very scary; a rough bunch They're like the Compton of North Africa So every time we meet outside of the country we always recognize each other and we always click; our government is quite the opposite he's like a singer - he's amazing We are all known for our flag so we put our flag everywhere so even in the World Cup Final, where Algeria is not playing there is the flag there Tunisia? They have a weird accent especially when guys talk they got French Arabic thing going right? but I think Moroccans it's more hilarious and Tunisians are kinda like less French, more Arab; they're very quiet Just like a mix of Middle Eastern and North African they're literally in the middle Very beautiful country, it's on the beach - Mediterranean sea Amazing food to be honest Your couscous with fish is so amazing; I miss that I think of, I think of, I think of...


Oh no. We don't like that guy I think like Gaddafi Other than Gaddafi, nobody knows anything about Libyans He walks into the room, he goes "woo" He does that a lot; I've seen a lot of comics. Gaddafi is the funniest By oil It's such a huge land This is where you wanna live but down there it's just desert It's just nothing but desert for miles and miles Ok so Sudan gets a rep for being lazy Lazy people live in Sudan and that's not true We're just energy-conscious Music Something about Sudanese music sounds so uplifting It's like they are Arabic, they are Muslims but they have this mixture with Africans Unique styles of fashion as well They love just wearing too much cologne They just love letting you know they're in the room It's that haj Muslim one where it's like you smell it in a Mosque.


pexels-photo-7520369.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


Exactly Like the Muslim uncle always has that It's not us right? Sudan Don't forget it, we have the most more than Egypt? What? How can you have 200 pyramids and that's not the first thing people know about you? Cause they're small, they're small They're small, a couple of them just look like triangle houses Mint tea? Is it Morocco? Morocco Obviously, come on Yes I drank mint tea before coming here Me too, every single day of the morning is my first thing to do Libya? That's just funny Wanna say Tunisia.


Is it Tunisia? oh shoot Tunisia Look at you; come on: we are the first country to have, come on I'm presenting Tunisian ladies, come on. Of course Egypt Can we let her.. She said - who's gonna answer first Egypt My belly dance teacher is Egyptian You belly dance? Yeah Can you show us? No Do you like the shirt up or no? It's like this That's too s*xual Just kinda like, it's all in the hips And then you know -- I just disgraced my entire lineage Oh my god. Egypt No Libya. What? Algeria; before the war in Sudan, Sudan was the biggest country in Africa Libya That's cause they were colonized by Italians Probably were eating all the time Algeria I listen to a lot of this style; I love rai music Algeria (can you sing us some?) Really? That must have been some of my favourite countries I know this one Morocco; hash please Just do it as if we didn't know Egypt because they have like 90 billion people that must be Egypt yeah no, it must be us, just by sheer numbers It's Egypt, yeah We had the Facebook revolution son! After the Algerian of course, Egyptian Egyptian girls are pretty sexy Morocco, come on Yeah - the women, they have this innocent beauty I'm gonna say Morocco That's when they have the European thing coming in they got the mint tea coming in, they got the green eyes Also we have this diversity in Morocco In the North you will see different people than in the South and in the middle of the country like everything is different For me it's a tie between Morocco and Tunisia cause Tunisians have very dark features while I feel like Moroccans have like, usually lighter features Moroccan women are beautiful It's a very difficult question; very Us, without a doubt If anybody tells you otherwise, I'm coming back to tell them no Egypt koshari, yeah Egypt definitely Koshari I'm sure everybody said their own country's food We have a thousand dishes so you can't not like something you're vegetarian, there is something for you; you like lamb, there is something for you OK let's put it this way - couscous for ex, every country has their own way of making couscous I've tried the Moroccan one, I didn't like it, even though I love couscous so even us in Tunisia, in every city they have their own way of making it We have pastillas, we make paellas too we have rfissa which is like this chicken I have to give it to Egypt, I hate to do it but They killed falafel; sorry Libyans - we tried It was voted the best at some point We're not gonna argue with that Sudan I would say it's between Tunisia and Morocco I think at the end of the day, we do have everything if you wanna go to the mountains, if you want the desert If you want the city vibe Every country is cool if you are a tourist So I would choose maybe Egypt because I've been there and I've lived as a tourist and it was amazing everybody loved me Tunisia I find them pretty cool They just have this very assertive presence about them They're just very secure in their identity and they just kinda know who they are I think that's what coolness is - just knowing who you are not needing to prove anything to anyone and that's what I've seen

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/what-north-africans-really-think-about-each-other-morocco-algeria-tunisia-etc/

No comments:

Post a Comment