Wednesday 30 November 2022

FUNNY VIDEO (AFRICAN TOM & JERRY) (टॉम और जेरी) (Family The Honest Comedy) (Episode 208)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wHRuV-qy4hI


Aunty Princess, We are Hungry So I should pull my bra and wave it in the air because you are hungry Give us food Food? You are very funny oh, anyway I have use all the money in this house to fix my glasses that you broke We are hungry No money, no food we are going on dry fasting Give us food now! When I finish taking selfie, I will watch movies on my phone and chill Tom and Jerry boys, am looking for my phone This film is so funny Did you hear me? We are watching movies, And chilling Which TV are you watching the movie from? Inside the water Chinekemeh, marvelous and testimony, my expensive phone Come and chill with us. Chilling twist your mouth to the back. We have not finished watching, And chilling. Let this phone not work first, then I will sell all your clothes and shoes and buy another phone. Nonsense. I have a big appointment tomorrow Is it official or romantic? Official, one million worth of contract Good luck, I pray you win it, I need money. I will leave early because its base on early comers Okay, I will try and wake you up early Thank you.


M and T, come down from my boot am rushing for an appointment What is the meaning of this? Come down let me drive out Marvelous Testimony Both of you should come down am running late. If this is a joke, stop it I need to leave now. Hello, I shouldn’t bother coming, you have given out the contract to the first comer. Please, hey he has cut the call. Both of you are happy now, wicked Tom and Jerry we shall see. Marvelous, take this food and give it to princess. Okay Where is the food Sarah is bringing? What is keeping her, am very hungry, let me check. What is happening here? Hope this is not my food. Sarah, sarah!!!! Did you ask them to eat your chicken? I should be asking you I gave them your food, to bring to you. Take your food Why did you eat my chicken? Aunty Sarah said food, Not chicken The food and the chicken, are they not in the same plate? You only said food You didn’t say chicken I have told you to appease these boys, if not they will continue to deal with you You are a mad woman, I am very sure you were the one that told them to eat the chicken.


pexels-photo-618491.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

Me, how can i? How can you not. Better make me another food, nonsense. Since these boys won’t stop tormenting me, let me hang this shoe on the top of the car, where their hands won’t reach, so it will try fast. Nonsense Tom and Jerry calling themselves M and T. Chimo!!! So these boys still find their way to deal with me, how do I save myself from these African tom and jerry? We did tea for you Is this a new style of madness? Both of you come close. Favorite food, Yam and egg sauce, Mine is jollof rice Favorite female rapper, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B My favorite colour is black, mine is white Favorite club, Chelsea, I support Arsenal, Me Liverpool C’mon get away from here, who asked you? Sarah as we were discussing, my favorite actor is….. What are my clothes doing outside? Your favorite colour is black Is that why my clothes are outsides? We are soaking them inside charcoal Soaking what inside charcoal? Your clothes that is not black. Absolute nonsense, this is madness We are only helping you oh. We want you to be happy Happy? I am very sad, how can you soak my clothes in charcoal.


Marvelous bring the next batch, Okay. Give me my clothes My coke that I want to drink, marvelous and testimony, what is your problem nah. We were only playing ball. And it’s my coke you will play it with Target Football This is how Ronaldo started I am the future Messi The plans the both of you have for my life will not work, I am too strong to be bent. Nonsense Tom and Jerry. There is this wonderful party I want to attend tomorrow Am I invited? No, it’s only me I don’t want these boys to know, before they will spoil it for me Okay. I will sneak out then you will come and lock the gate. Okay Aunty Princess!!! Because of ordinary chicken head!.

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/funny-video-african-tom-jerry-%e0%a4%9f%e0%a5%89%e0%a4%ae-%e0%a4%94%e0%a4%b0-%e0%a4%9c%e0%a5%87%e0%a4%b0%e0%a5%80-family-the-honest-comedy-episode-208/

No comments:

Post a Comment