Saturday 26 November 2022

THE HARDEST SONG I'VE EVER PLAYED | GAIA - CHRIS COLEMAN DRUM COVER.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/12wir9U722s


When the event is over and you require to turn your prick as well as balls for the last time, this is the song that i use! I know I must have been publishing extra material yet ive obtained a big ass drumfest soon as well as i have actually been preparing myself with even more tunes like this one so it ' s been a fucking headache. As always, it ' s been an absolute honor playing for you all.Take great treatment of yourselves and your families! When the event is over and you need to swing your penis and also balls for the last time, this is the song that i usage! I know I ought to have been uploading more content yet ive got a large butt drumfest soon and also i have actually been preparing myself with even more tunes like this one so it ' s been a fucking problem. As always, it ' s been an absolute honor playing for you all.Take great treatment of yourselves and also your households!


pexels-photo-6193720.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

get djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/the-hardest-song-ive-ever-played-gaia-chris-coleman-drum-cover-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment