Wednesday 30 November 2022

페노메코 (PENOMECO) - 'Shy (eh o)' MV

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-iYXg2VWs2Q


Hey quite woman where you going I still got a whole lot to claim Hey pretty girl where you going I'm tryna ask you slyly Hey quite lady where you going Pretty woman where you going OMO I DEY KAMPE NOTHIN NEW ( Baby all is well, absolutely nothing new) Allowed's go to sleep child lay beside me Don't wan na let you out of my sight ye And also below you remain in front of me ohh yeah OMALICHA WUSAI DO DEY GO ( Elegance, where you going?) YA LADY MAKE I FINISH ( Girl let me complete) Oh god I'm shedding my mind Opened my eyes again Attractive lady, my sweetie So be my girl oh yeah Yo be my girl oh yeah Hey quite girl where you going I still got a whole lot to say Hey pretty girl where you going I'm tryna ask you slyly Hey quite girl where you going Hey rather woman where you going I still obtained a whole lot to say EH O O O Where you going EH O O O Where you going Ah what is necessary now What is essential Once blurred in the range, my lady Now come remain on my lap, my lady OMOGE WA BE BY ( Beautiful girl, come right here) This is a pure love tale Sensations are growing I ain' t no pretender NOW OBTAINING BIGGER LIKE SURGE I'' m informing you, you're the only one Do not fear, just put down pleasantly NAWA OH' MO TI JE GBESE ( Wow I remain in problem) YA GIRL MAKE I FINISH ( Woman let me complete) Oh god I'm losing my mind Opened my eyes once again Beautiful girl my darling So be my lady oh yeah Yo be my lady oh yeah Pretty woman where you going I still got a lot to claim Pretty lady where you going You have me smiling like a fool Pretty girl where you going Pretty lady where you going I still got a great deal to say EH O O O Where you going EH O O O Where you going Ah what is necessary right now What's essential OH INFANT SHALL WE DANCING RIGHT NOW? I WISH I CONTAINER SEE YOU DANCING OH INFANT SHALL WE DANCE I WANTED I CONTAINER SEE YOU DANCING OH DANCING DANCING


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/%ed%8e%98%eb%85%b8%eb%a9%94%ec%bd%94-penomeco-shy-eh-o-mv-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment