Tuesday 29 November 2022

페노메코 (PENOMECO) - 'Shy (eh o)' MV

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-iYXg2VWs2Q


Hey rather lady where you going I still got a lot to say Hey pretty woman where you going I'm tryna ask you slyly Hey pretty lady where you going Pretty woman where you going OMO I DEY KAMPE NOTHIN NEW ( Baby all is well, absolutely nothing brand-new) Allowed's drop off to sleep child lay beside me Don't wan na allow you out of my view ye And also below you are in front of me ohh yeah OMALICHA WUSAI DO DEY GO ( Elegance, where you going?) YA WOMAN MAKE I COMPLETE ( Girl allow me complete) Oh god I'm shedding my mind Opened my eyes once again Stunning woman, my sweetie So be my lady oh yeah Yo be my girl oh yeah Hey pretty lady where you going I still obtained a great deal to state Hey rather girl where you going I'm tryna ask you slyly Hey rather girl where you going Hey quite girl where you going I still got a whole lot to claim EH O O O Where you going EH O O O Where you going Ah what is very important now What is essential Once blurry distant, my woman Now come rest on my lap, my woman OMOGE WA BE BY ( Attractive young woman, come here) This is a pure love tale Feelings are growing I ain' t no pretender currently GROWING LIKE APEX I'' m telling you, you're the just one Do not be anxious, simply lay down easily NAWA OH' MO TI JE GBESE ( Wow I remain in problem) YA LADY MAKE I FINISH ( Girl allow me total) Oh god I'm losing my mind Opened my eyes once more Gorgeous woman my sweetheart So be my girl oh yeah Yo be my woman oh yeah Pretty woman where you going I still got a lot to state Pretty woman where you going You have me smiling like a fool Pretty woman where you going Pretty lady where you going I still obtained a great deal to claim EH O O O Where you going EH O O O Where you going Ah what is necessary now What's vital OH BABY SHALL WE DANCING NOW? I DESIRED I CAN SEE YOU DANCING OH BABY SHALL WE DANCE I DESIRED I CONTAINER SEE YOU DANCING OH DANCE DANCING


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/%ed%8e%98%eb%85%b8%eb%a9%94%ec%bd%94-penomeco-shy-eh-o-mv-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment