Monday 28 November 2022

Just Dance 2 | Rasputin - Boney M. | Gameplay

I don't understand why this routine is so tiring Okay let's go down the timeline back when "Rasputin" was released in "Just Dance 2" and it was one of my favorites. I would enjoy dancing it! I think "Rasputin" ended up in the "Top 10 of the most troll songs of all time" because, with time you know that move on the ground, and the character... became a troll! It's the perfect routine for the song and at the same time, when somebody requests it, you're like... "I'm gonna die again" Anyway, "Rasputin". I love to hate you. Let's say like that. Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoyed the video and see you for the next one!.


pexels-photo-5876719.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/just-dance-2-rasputin-boney-m-gameplay/

No comments:

Post a Comment