Friday 25 November 2022

Dopebwoy - Cartier ft. Chivv & 3robi

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KSWRu9b_1-4


Prrr Prrr Prrr I am Lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That's nothing Pants from Balmain Denims from Balmain Jea-jeans from Balmain Eh, 100 containers is a great deal of whine Mouth filled with gold like Patricia Paay It's your wifey, she's acting filthy with me You ain't gon na make it, so remain house I'm the flyest in a full cars and truck You men are pressing the automobile full You individuals are bending broke eternal Obtain a train on a thursday Every one of my boys have heaps Every one of my bitches obtained ass Recording hoes on my snap New chain, I'm honored In my pocket I've obtained a bomb Draw up game very solid I am not speaking about OV I obtain a train for the enjoyable 100 bottles 100, 100 bottles Lot of men, no bottles You men are sharing, estafette Don't state a word, if you state, you obtained ta invest In the V.I.P. I am with trappers If you want you can come and evaluate us Oh, you are so crazy, you see I am on fleek I come from the garage, your bring up game is weak I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That's nothing Pants from Balmain Pants from Balmain Jea-jeans from Balmain Glasses from Cartier as well as all my glasses are clear Pants as expensive as your salary, so sit Keep your pal with you, because he's acting as a faggot I put litres in your bladder en that's why he is pissed off DJ Khaled obtained the trick, that's life, my close friend Cash does not expand on a tree However all my niggas buy weed 4 times extra pricey, i'm that g View me flexing there in Vie I run into the dealership I can purchase it however I lease Came in the game to educate Currently I'm lit so they feel me You much better do not come as well as ask me Also if you have concerns for me, you can Google them She really did not wish to hear me, now she greets me But she recognizes I am that difficult one 125 for my chain, if you do not believe me go ask my jewelry expert I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That'' s nothing Jeans from Balmain Jeans from Balmain Je-jeans from Balmain Crazy attire, thousands Funny individuals, ciao We are still searching for safes Crazy things, full buses 3robi, pow Burglary's which fucking snow I'm from one more degree I do not offer a fuck regarding a whore Crazy jean, insane glasses I see them obtaining frightened of my outfit I do unclean points with your wifey Pow pow pow Enjoy me laylow in Marrakech Mayhem for the cash money, roley on the wrist Crazy spikes on my loubou For that fucking cash I play incorrect heavy Still a kid from the streets Capture the aircraft to Casablanca Completely Louis Vuitton on an electric motor Being aggresive with a whore Crazy jeans from Balmain Crazy break-in's, we go all-in Do not act motherfucking balling 3robi motherfucker mayne I am lit Glasses from Cartier Glasses from Cartier Gla-glasses from Cartier That'' s nothing Pants from Balmain Jeans from Balmain Je-jeans from Balmain Prrr


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/dopebwoy-cartier-ft-chivv-3robi/

No comments:

Post a Comment