Tuesday 22 November 2022

Soko Class with Giwayen Mata

and I'm saying. Okay, let's try it. Let's go on the second bridge and we'll start with this movement right here. Your arms our shoulders are as a whole. Thank you, Robin. Alright, you have any questions for me? ask this question. Left. Left. right heels. My Kick it. Kick it. left right here. Left, right, left, right. They did. other questions. What else do we Alrighty, people. from the top. Um can we get your breath? Alright, I'll that one. play the song and play. and learning Okay. Alright, Nikki said she keeps logging on and coming back and so we'll know that you, oh, you're not logging when we come back. Okay. We are a little bit. Let's take That's the musicians. the other way. Bam. Like that. The It's Alright, that was just a walk through. Can we go a walk through from the top? Right on.


Let's go. That's not Alright. IG Facebook. We're getting some foundations and soft Definitely some foundations. Alright. Lori says super Good transitions. So now you all to stay Bring back do that that that's that's it. Back to back to back. Left leg. right. left. I'm going to get that. Okay, I'll go with that. Let's go back in the day. Instagram. Feeling great. and let's my little daughter Amara. Hey, my face. this is your business girl. Yeah. It's our first stop. Alright, good. Let's keep on going. drops and then we'll start. So, go ahead and start. We'll start on a second. Yeah. right. Change. left, right, left, right, left, left, right, left, left, right. Right, left, right, left. that ball. Right, left, right, left. Right, left, right, left, right. Turn. That's right. That's right. Okay. about movement now. I'm sorry. Right leg at the top. Work your face. Okay. So they're back there practicing. Do y'all have any questions? I love all this workshop that's happening behind me.


Hey, how are you sister Karen? Okay. Thank you. You too girl. Alright. So, we also have any questions. So, when I start that last movement, I'm starting with my left foot works first. but my right foot comes out first. Okay. So, when I'm Let's go. When I'm doing that movement, my left foot hits the floor. on my right. Go to. These are very generous. Yeah. So, here You gotta get three. Five. Let's practice that. just a little bit with the rhythm. Let's go up to tempo. We'll start on the second row. okay? Wait, what is, what is that mean? Sauna? Alright. So, we're moving forward a little bit. You won't get to see the tips of my feet. You get to see Joy's feet. She has a nice feet.


It starts with you as well. Okay. as I know you're still working on the go to the back. Alright. So here we go. Second graders, first graders. Are they doing it? Like, let me ask him. I didn't do that part where you gotta get that low going to go. Now. Okay, said she is. I love joy. Joy. As soon as she So now ladies, I saw you before I do this. Nice knees on the first part. Gustavo. right. So, these guys If we're going from the top who's we are from the top. Yes, the first one. Oh. Good job. Thank you. Let's go. Get it. Yeah. Get it. Get it. Get it. five. Listen, we are so on time today. you just saying. We are. We have 5 minutes left. You try to win. and that's my family. Y'all. from the top. from the top.


pexels-photo-3746156.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

Second break dancers, first grade musicians. uh one combo. It's cut. It's one slight combo movement. It's just a little combination. you know, Okay. Alright, here we go. Musicians. Get some water, ladies. One more. people will be blessed. Getting ready to close up. I'm about to be all the time I'm going to be at work typing into the Zoom chats. They're going to be like, what is she talking about? You're in peace. Young inside of prosperity. Get it. For real. What's up North Carolina? Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it. I mean, until we do this. the day that was Same on the same leg. My right arm is up. Bring it down. jumping jack across my right foot on my lips. Y'all got it. Come on, sis. We have 1 minute. Hey, everyone. I'm sister Rasheeda and get it.


Get it. Get it. I don't know what's going to happen That's really it. For real. Hey, bronze girl. Kelly in the house. Are you Oakland Ca or a Cali? 1099 Lucas? That's right, Simon. You know how we do. Oh, one. I'm so silly. Yeah. She said 1.999. Minutes left. Alright, I'm going to get some water. Scissors. the first one. the day. So, let's clear this up. I got a few questions. What's up? Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Got it. You got it. You got it. You got it. And 1234. Step Elbow. elbow. Big, Big, Big. big, big. Get it back. up. She's great. got this. a little today.


Hey, we are going from El Papo. Y'all over here testifying in this chat. Good. Good. Good. Yeah. that's right. This Dance here is dedicated to our brothers dancing Soko When this dance is done, it's an announcement to the village at the right of passage is getting ready to happen. and more than likely, this Bible passage is from the top. Second place. Say put it in your pocket for later. We want you all before we go. Let's play. Let's hear a little bit. Let's go on the back. It's a little lighter. We want you all to shout out. your brother T shirts. You know, we are uplifting right now. We know that there's not many of us I come together today. I hereby Let's go. All the way. As soon as all over the world.


Alright. Yeah. right. So, we just found out some of our Aw. brother. We're about to sign up. See y'all in a month..

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/soko-class-with-giwayen-mata/

No comments:

Post a Comment