Monday 28 November 2022

Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Song) | REACTION🔥

we go back to the world cup of 2010 a terrible moment to remember  let's say because you guys know how that   tournament ended. Spain won against  us in the final and it's still very fresh in my   memories but whatever I'm here for  Shakira you guys are here for Shakira   um yeah this song doesn't need an introduction everyone  knows it so it's not the first time reaction kind   of video and um let me know if you like football  because I'm really interested in that okay let's   go oh first time my earphones don't work so I hope  the sound won't disturb the microphone oh and who doesn't know this song of course  I know the song I didn't live under a rock thank you what are you doing there Maradona? it's time for Africa must be one of the most iconic songs ever I just saw the docu about the FIFA how they got  football into Africa and it's not all a very happy   story but Shakira has nothing to do with that this  is amazing.


It has 3.2 billion views what is this   holy how did Shakira became such a top tier  artist worldwide? very nice to see Shakira's smooth   flowing dances again. I believe shakira is that  kind of person that you can explain something one   time one time or show something one time that she  immediately learns it and does it better as I said   this should be one of the most unique and iconic  songs that has been published the last decades.   everything that unites people was reflected in  this video which only reinforces the feelings for   these kinds of Mega sports events. I do remember  that in the audience at that time everyone has   this crazy uh vuvuzela, air horn.


pexels-photo-5876719.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


It was crazy the  sound of that thing was deafeningly loud. I guess   some of the games even were suspended from time  to time for that that was very crazy and regarding   the video I love that Shakira goes very close  to the locals of South Africa both instrumentally   and in the video together with all the people,  that also makes Shakira the person the perfect   person for FIFA World Cups how did that start  guys in 2006? and the thing is everyone knows   her everyone likes to see her and that's because  she's always putting on a show and she is real she   has this real personality and people see that. I really wonder what kind of music we will get   this year next week if she will be in Qatar? then she  will probably make music in the same Qatari theme   let's see, I don't know so guys thank  you for watching and see you later bye

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/shakira-waka-waka-this-time-for-africa-the-official-2010-fifa-world-cup-song-reaction%f0%9f%94%a5/

No comments:

Post a Comment