Sunday 20 November 2022

How African MOTHERS force you to like NEW CLOTHES (CC)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xz3e2f7OB1g


whats up I am good did you fine what you went out to buy yes have you eaten (nods) Wont you come and get the things from me , or are you well ? the traffic was hell , do you know what time I left the market ? I left the market since 12 noon and I am getting home by 6pm In the evening hmmmm ... (laments ) the rice I asked you to cook , did you cook it ? why is my leg rubbing sand did you sweep this place , my leg is rubbing sand if you swept , is this where this pillow is suppose to be ? I have told you to stop acting like a man because you are becoming a woman of your own When you get to your husbands house , how will you be behaving ? dont allow me get angry with you today if you see the clothes I bought for you !! you know the woman I buy second hand clothes from just gave birth so she wasn't around I had to go inside the market to meet one woman they call mummy Stanley thats how I went to meet her she sells the best second hand clothes from turkey if you see the clothes I saw today !!!1 I wish you followed me if you see the jeans trouser I bought !! THE JEANS TROUSER tight one its not all those low quality jeans that they hawk on the road ooh come and see the jeans , if you see the colour !1 THIS IS IT !! Can you see it , you like it !! it can stretch stretchy material , you know you always say you like stretchy clothes ...


STRETCHY ONE SO NICE , you'll know this is authentic jeans the woman made a vow to me that if the jeans spoil , I can return it after 10 years and she will take it I was like madam , ARE YOU SURE ? she said she can even swear with her kids can you see it , let me show you your shirt it is fine this woman has quality clothes , its really good see your shirt !! you bought the one with Justin Bieber right ? I forgot !! I knew I was forgetting something I bought a plain shirt I am lying something I was looking for for hours in the market I looked for it for so long I entered the market and said , please my daughter wants Justin Biebers shirt then the woman said she doesn't have Justin bieber , that she has TUFACE I said , please my daughter is not a local person she wants Justin bieber , He is a foreigner then she said okay then I continued searching for it in the market , thats how I found mummy Stanley people kept telling me that I should go further that there is someone who sells second clothes from turkey then I finally met her and told her, Please, that my daughter wants Justin bieber then she said ; "Just Justin beiber? I have this one , I have that one , I have them all " I said " madam , let me see it " then she brought the Justin bieber shirt out and I screamed "oooooooh " I said thank you , come and see this shirt !!! try it ,let me see who is that ? is that not Justin Bieber ? then who is that ? it could be him , maybe he has added weight , check it well , he is the one just go and wear it , it is still a fine shirt wear you black glasses , so that it all matches so that you will look like James Bond your father said , you look like James Bond with the glasses have you seen yourself ? see how fine you look !1 people will not even recognise you next Sunday in Church it is too fine its like the clothes were sewn on your body ahn mama , it looks good on you see the way it brings out your curves I know I can't give birth to a child without nice curves you are the one wearing the clothe , the clothe is not wearing you just forget that I am the one who gave birth to you , because if people see on the Road you can give them heart attack people will be so tense ...


NEXT WEEK SUNDAY wear your black boot let me see , so that you can scatter the ground forget Justin bieber , it is this man that makes you look good , he is making you shine catwalk for me let me see walk well , what kind of lazy walking is that marching on .. marching on soldier !! COME ON. WOOOOOOWWW now is your time to tell me wether you like the clothes or not, I said 2022 , I am not buying clothes that you'll just keep in the wardrobe I have made a vow with God , so if you dont like it talk now cus i dont want you to just keep it in the wardrobe we are still on this Justin bieber case ? clothes that I almost fought someone for , is the same clothe making you frown ? didn't I tell you I fought someone for this shirt ? didn't I tell you ? let me tell you ? when I got there to buy the clothes , one woman came and said she has already bought the clothes , then I said thats none of my business cus i am already holding the shirt I dont care If you bought is last year , or last 3 years , it is not my business and this woman is a very huge person someone with muscles then she told me she will beat me , then I asked she if she knows my village do you know me , ask my husband , I am very stubborn , people dont argue with me I told the woman that "madam you do not know what is inside me " so do not allow the thing inside me to beat you up I almost fought .....


null


This is how we dragged the shirt I almost disgraced myself ahn , i was very ready to fight because of this shirt go and show your dad so he can tell you if you shirt is fine what is it ? mummy said I should come and show you show me what ? what are you saying ? my clothes what do you want me to do about it she said I should ask you if it is fine its fine , its fine !! I said its fine or is there something else you to ask ,e what did he say he said it is fine you see !!! and your father does not know fashion , someone who dresses like a farmer said its fine ...


ITS BEAUTIFUL You look hot , you look sesky (sexy ) , let me take a picture of you sexy !! hmmm ? say it again ske!!! SKEEE ses you look SESKY ! Am I right ? yes you look it , let me take a picture pose , let me take a picture hold it !! wait its loading remove it , so you dont spoil the clothes thank you JESUS , be fast and give me food .

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/how-african-mothers-force-you-to-like-new-clothes-cc/

No comments:

Post a Comment