Thursday 24 November 2022

AMERICANS try SOUTH AFRICAN Snacks for the First Time

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W5FwdGenjQQ


Africa whoa hey good morning guys and welcome back to the vlog today we are going to be eating some snacks from some country try to reach was generous enough to send us a package of treats from some strange countries hey so you guys ready yeah Miss America here we go I'm doing well we got this my car Jose you want to be in charge your card okay Africa whoa so yeah so Cape Town South Africa guy hey awesome when what we got in here ready Wow Oh me little bar well there's no here we have some mini Edgard cheese flavored snacks okay I grit oh wow this is hacking a little busted up mmm that is small goodness smell like ready one two three mmm what's the square one yeah in America oh he's it mm-hmm yeah that's what it tastes like I feel like a cheese it no lucky thing it's like those tuna crackers here I like rectangle okay so those are good oh cool mini cheese crackers thumbs up are swing-wing friends what brings you here boys it made from corn or huh the maize no no you can melt and mouth Wow Wow they're like big corn puffs guys really yeah sir awesome thank you whoa all right we showed you this they don't maize or what do they come clean clean corn cobs big like he's really thank you all right maize corn crops hey I'll get em I mean you know in your mouth yeah then my mouth oh it is gone it kind of did some little chickeny yeah yeah like a chicken flavor yeah I choose this one oh when you're wunderbar this is the wunderbar Calabar half milk chocolate bar and it's absolutely delicious Wow I think I like this it's Gloria named you the treasury's one for you all right yeah typhus has a monthly subscription so you can read it order food from all over the world wait that's fun yeah this is really good it's my favorite young good chocolate I'm gonna advertise that pepper again so I can get this chocolate okay let's go it can it fix it biscuit maybe henesys gets crazy are they kind of balls or tennis racket they're the even with team hello whatever oh wow they're made with real coconut and syrup really Wow there's a cool little supposed to be enjoyed the TiVo hi these are look awesome you have a spider's fangs our best medicine company these have a pretty pattern looked at I like to serve with would you advise care of your company and stuff yes yeah there are eight ready one two three do you again coconut you can definitely taste the coconut I can imagine having like a tea party and dip in them is a bit definitely going to see sure yeah yeah those are good yeah this one is a TV bar by beacon chocolate bar basically rice puffs with chocolate nothing about peanuts so starting out in it would go must be the right subspace II let them open we had had a little accident here yeah some of them one of them melted yeah these guys here got damaged in transit all right change it whoa Tommy Tommy looks kind of like a Snickers yeah yeah it's really light wow there's like amazing super live it oh yeah looks more like a bang bang yeah that's like in the inside miss na go like it's like mixed together not all like differently oh yeah great is called a PV bar once it is oh yeah everyone go mm-hmm-hmm I think I forgive you really sick year thumbs up South Africa s use one of these sticky one that is the same kind so okay we'll do it a non non sticky one this one's called up scissor is er o cream-soda scissor maybe not so happen it exploded in there the cream soda came out does it show this hard brittle and busy and texture when warm which this is warm it's softer and it loses some of its fizz it's easier to eat when it's warm oh wow it's almost like liquid so that oh yeah do we count a minute I don't think we can open it well we feel like we use it into our mouths okay you can get in here right now I'll sleep okay 7 l squeeze it we leave that one on this is over oh wow I'm gonna try it's green inside yeah I better be fun to freeze it but I'm going to have a hard time eating this let me just taste it a little bit face it they're like green apple I would say it's more like wine Wow can you tell my friend Tina yeah what's really good actually yeah like citrusy is good it's um definitely messy and it just loving it and it's warm fake good yeah okay I know over watch my hand a few moments later three goodies left all right tiny one okay this one is a mess please text message a Texas text close Venice Nestle a lot of these ones in this box of chocolate yeah okay good chocolate and wavern oh this is the most popular chocolate bar in South Africa Oh No so you can't help but love it oh my so this oh yeah definitely like layered wafer in shock oh yeah this was not big enough for all okay how was it sir you're delicious I like it like it so wait for my that's the most popular chocolate bar in South Africa say yeah I think that's good cool I was expecting the way for any kind of stale yeah no I look really that's good okay all right here we go this is this is called topper and it looks like their pack of cookies kind of like an Oreo whoa so pretty what's the big plan a big look you only get a half I don't know one half okay yeah hey yo I'll take everything so squeeze all right okay right I think you're going to eat all this at one setting no but it's a good piss - I'm so working on the other guys are called what hoppers hoppers hoppers why I'm thinking hmm mm-hmm look right - ma'am no I sent her milk tea or coffee so those are good good thank you great job South Africa last one those three from the Baker Baker baby yeah Thank You Baker and then beacon beacon remember they don't have so many snack companies insulting nextly I don't forget that this is from yes it's a me little bar me live in Neela's splitted chocolate offices filling is caramel and brownie whoa I can know that every single square has our mole has an X like oh yeah really logo on it how many more funny mmm taste the caramel yeah hmm okay like our dish do we in man mm-hmm like little pieces that's caramel or something you can definitely taste it's caramel good everybody what do you think some of us some thumbs up so is it possible for us to visit South Africa and survive on this next week okay hexer yet so don't forget nobody gets next food has no brand right like the Cadbury are not not very but the um medically all right meelo Nestle international brand yeah but um pretty good stuff what was your favorite well I really like the wunderbar ah I was a chocolate bar yeah that was really good Sara I actually really liked everything I don't really care for the fling no let's say there weren't really my favorite um that's busy things too maybe if it was bread yeah and it was frozen that we cool but yeah this one probably out of pollen yeah what's your favorite James Meow's them all was either probably a meal Oh chocolate bar or just one yeah either it's a meal chocolate bar or the ER okay funny I guess this is normal TV we need sir what's your favorite one so one day by the Wonder Boy Wonder Bar by far the rhyme all right guys this one right here is my favorite the little tiny tea cracker is my favorite I could eat the whole pack easy go ahead try another one munch em up so thank you so much to try trees for sending us this pack of delicious snacks and we kind of made a mess over but we'll pick it up don't worry don't worry and uh if you guys want to try this like Jewel said it's a subscription like a monthly subscription thing and so there's a link down in the description of this video where you can go ahead and check them out and if you're interested in trying different snacks from around the world but you don't want to travel this might be a really good way to do that yeah maybe one examples what you want to know what you're getting into yeah like if you can live there man that's important yeah if you haven't yet subscribed to the channel go ahead and hit that subscribe button because we make new videos for you everyday we just share our lives with you try to give you something that was hope you keep smiling well guys we'll hopefully you have a really great day my lane


null

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/americans-try-south-african-snacks-for-the-first-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment