Thursday 24 November 2022

African Elephant Bull Encounter On Foot | @EcoTraining TVTrails

Everybody I'm Rob the Ranger welcome to my channel in this video We're going to be having a look at a sighting that I had on foot with eco training. Enjoy All right, thank you all for watching if indeed You still are? If you want to check out eco training all their links to their social media their website their youtube tone are in the description Underneath at the bottom of the video, you know where it is there's also the info card up there if you want to click on that and Then all of the other normal things that you should do on YouTube subscribe to me subscribe to them buy a t-shirt Share the video like the video Whatever other that sort of stuff you do into the end card we have eco trainings videos a video that they've done on their channel with me and Obviously all my social media links follow me there. Thank you. Bye. Bye.


pexels-photo-7001094.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/african-elephant-bull-encounter-on-foot-ecotraining-tvtrails/

No comments:

Post a Comment