Sunday 15 January 2023

CALABAR DANCE EPISODE 1;GEORGINA IBEH,SEDETAR SAVIOR ,NGOZI EZEONU 2023 NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MmBqDdF0p-8


foreign for me for me for me for me dance for me for me today is today I want to be the center of attraction my sister you came late yes because Esther is right behind you so have you forgotten who I am the show stopper let me show are you stopping huh hey see us hey because I don't like showing myself that is why you underrate me all the time yes you do that a whole lot when I start with all of you it will be all over I beg you resting you two talk Nancy oh where is have you seen why I don't like waiting for that girl she's always delaying I don't even have time to waste too I don't have any time to waste at all Esther calm down calm down before you know that that could be here besides I'm not doing my makeup like seriously because you're still doing your own makeup so I should wait for her you want before we'll get to the rehearsal ground my own makeup will spoiled hmm really my sister sorry oh it's not my fault that you have fake products on your face it's not my fault because I have original product if I don't use white to wipe my own or use water and soap and wash it like 10 times my sister my makeup will not clean it's not I'm not like some people that use fake products Nancy is that lines for me Esther it is for you are you referring to me Esther I am talking to you let's go and what is it it's all about my sister it's all over what is the meaning of this is you see why I don't like waiting for you I don't like waiting for you for a new occasion because you are a time waste away Nancy for me that is the best God bless our family are you not going for the preparation for the annual dance practice I want to go and grind these beans for sale I don't have time for that thing that they are doing right now it's okay it's okay please be careful and stay out of problem there hey my sister did you see how that stupid girl looks hey what was that thing she was even wearing that rag she was putting on looks like all this dirty thing all this dirty rat that we will just use that and carry pots down for five it's even better than I'm telling you didn't see what you want it's better then oh that was too harsh oh stop the only hush not star one two three think of it but if she was able to come she coming for tell me which man in his right senses we want to settle for that ugly dirty smelling woman no man men like her thank you that's me from just two girls okay so what is it I hope your ma why are you following me up what is it huh blisting just allow me to put it deep a thief where what if you stop believing like this now put a tip where you are a Madman hope your man or whatever your name is you are a Madman see I will suck you within this Village oh he's like you don't know your mate how dare you stop all these things you're saying you know I love you trust me you're the only woman I will love in this in this in this Village so even if I decide to have you have you I will never choose any other person you just try and understand me that I love you understand with me love kill you there Obama love kill you there okay now wait at yourself and then look at me it's not you know what you have sides don't you know help your mama don't you that show her size Esther stop all the things you're doing you're a woman I'm a man I have to take responsibility of you I'll take care of you so where's the money you are a woman leave it show me the money now if you accept to be my woman anything you want I'll give it to you show me money first you don't have money you are a new life you don't have anything you are a broke ass see this should be the very last time you will stop me and blab this rubbish if you do it next time I will still deal with you you will not like what I will do to help your man are you mad you weren't supposed to slap you now okay I hey Esther yeah you would have slapped him so that his eyeballs will block off and then you will take it yes yes but don't worry you see next time I was so deep with him that slap I gave him is a warning slime if he tries me again he will not like me I will deal with him up your man just look at up your mouth is not even afraid he does not have single fear he want me to approach looking at us so he does not know it takes money to maintain these people just look at us or he thinks we're the low life or low class like him my sister is all that belly fits easy finish income will make perfect laughs mama it's like you go to shop alone to do I'm not feeling too well it's even sure what's wrong with you Mama hey Mama um I don't know why I'm having cold but I'm so cold it's like he's malaria I think so too I think so too be cool or you'll go oh you know since your father is waiting for his special money it is not good for us to close our shop that is where we offend them from I know my mom I know it's not good to close the shop how I will go don't worry I'll do everything I will do everything just go and Restless you amen Mama God bless you should I buy medication for you now or when I'm coming back when you're coming back bye okay by that time I'll be able to make some sales and have money peace I don't want you to be whistling like a man oh you're a girl be cool don't whistle again foreign I had to I had to tell my daughter to go alone sorry you'll be fine there okay I hope the medicine show by on her way back will work for me it will just stay put and be stronger it's real thank you very much sorry I'll be traveling to the Village to go and see my mom your mother is still alive he's still alive you're lucky I'm not just lucky I'm blessed my own died immediately I was born thank you but it's well it's well it's okay you know everyone with their effects of life I know she has been sick for some time now in school you can see are very important I wish you safe journey amen Journey Mercies as you go and as you go amen I miss you thank you I'll miss you more foreign foreign foreign but I don't have any other money with me all the money that was made from sales yesterday I used it to buy your medication I know but is there no beans to take to the market today I grinded all the things yesterday that's why we're able to make sales up to seven thousand naira when last degree so seven thousand there a moment and they're still only your father pretty Paduka went to that sideways that building a house let's see if you come back with anything then you know what to do what if he doesn't come back with anything there's no harm maduka will go to that place and leave people with those people without them giving him something to bring back home let's let's just be hopeful only let's hope that he comes back with something so um let's go inside this place is too cold please now let's go inside this code is no good for you remember the news about the excitement I'm waiting for you to break we calm down let me dance remember my brother the one that just came back from NYSC only side oh I was born he's these are just came out traveling to the UK and then when he travels I will join him abroad yes so hey I'm happy that he's going abroad but you now see that you now goat s he will first go then he will not make room I'm not joining to go and finish my education oh no come and Carry Me Oh hey I'm happy nothing good has ever come from my family both nuclear and extended all I have done is be a good and committed Christian why are things so difficult for my family they tell all of us in your image please circulate your blessings let us all be happy I am depressed honestly I am why why are you looking like this another people eh after carrying 40 bags of cement and 36 pounds of mixed company they said they will not pay me hi ah but why you call me for the job what that's what they said nobody called you for the job okay even if nobody called you for the job those people were there they saw you walking why didn't they stop you or ask you to go they saw me walk you do they saw me carry those parts of cements and those and they concrete nobody stopped me at least I would have known for all they would tell me who were people so mean I'm wicked hey why did they tell you to stop why did they ask you to go why I begged them back then get back to my list hoping that oh so that we can have something to eat the whole day requested God I don't know what to do I don't know what to do it's all good go right there it's funny okay um today oh I didn't have anything to sell I sold all that we had yesterday so because your mom is sick that's why I did not go to the market to stock up right that's not enough all the money that we sold yesterday I used it to do what I I cleared some of our old debts it's not like I ever glad the oil I cleared some of the debts I bought food stuff with some part of the money and then the remaining one I used it to buy medication for my mother so right now we don't have anything to hold out I don't know what problems are just eating everybody's money family probably not ever finish why why so what about your your father my my father has not been paid his pension yet my brother went to look for a menial job he didn't see any the one he even saw and managed to do when my brother finished he refused to pay him saying that nobody contracted him people are very cute how can somebody walk and do not pay the person isn't that wickedness of the highest level yeah are you crying um I'm crying you can't cry oh I'm seeing tears coming out of your eyes telling me you can cry I cannot cry do not cry give me how God wants to do with me why are you not crying you're not crying what is this almost all the chemist I went to all of them refused to give me anything on credit they don't even care whether somebody's dying or not okay okay you don't have to blame them after all no they are human too they also have their own problems so let's not carry our own and put on their own now meaning what they have their problems yes I know I know that they have their problems but what is how much is this medication safe ordinary 200 it's also they refuse to give it to me did I say I was not going to pay them back did I did I tell you I was going to owe them forever people are just too Wicked what did you say it is well how is it well it is well how Papa what is well about this situation what is well about it mama is shivering inside to death yet we cannot afford ordinary 200 naira medication Papa let me even ask you where were you where were you when other man we're busy making wealth Gathering worlds for their family and their children where were you where did you go to where did you go to why didn't you gather the world why you gotta look at Manuka he's an ordinary ssce holder SSC only makeup nothing about it because when it got to my turn to right you said the money has finished you did not have money to pay my life was amounted to nothing because you are a complete value calm down it's okay just like you say it's it is well in this life me maduka will make it yes I will foreign knock knock what's going on here imagine that heartless video that that Wicked Soul did this to me imagine I who who came now hey I can just imagine no hey why did you fold your hands and watch her beat you up like this you know food man so we all know that umkem is a stupid girl yes oh but the truth is that adaku must have said something to her yes because that I know your mouth will not stay one place I'm sure you must have you must have said something like this now why are you sounding like you were there were you there were you there when it happened foreign imagine what I said it that you must have said something to that girl and this is it forgetting that we are your only hope you don't have strength at all you you went to look for her trouble why we were not there to help you yeah you cry like a little baby stop stop what is it you're supposed to suck on how we're going to beat this girl you are you are here blaming your friends I don't understand you again what's going on here okay well you and I know that who came smells the smelly girl God bless you see God will bless you no God bless Amen to stop stop seeing the key was lucky she was really luckily I was in a good mood today if not if not me I'm really sorry about the way I spoke to you earlier I shouldn't have spoken to you in that manner okay my daughter you don't need to apologize I understand your frustrations I don't know what came over me sometimes it's okay no no no no it's okay I have even forgiven you before you come here thank you welcome what would you like to eat you know my favorite morning okay just go under the pillow watching on your side as I talk now you have been doing your face like this since talk I'm doing this I'll go and leave you NASA who has this money it's for you it's for me who has this money it's my money I gave it to you listen it's part of my um savings okay you can use it to get medication for your mother or better still buy beans sell it and use the game to buy medication for your mom NASA I don't want problem where did you get this one hey I know that you have given it to me but where did you get it from first I don't want problem in my life you know where did you get this money from you know I have savings right hey I'll be saving now so I use part of it to give it you know my friend give me tomorrow I don't like this video no no no you know I don't like it's okay what's up friends for if not for inconveniences let's go now if you want me to cry now I'll cry then I I'll have to make something out of this year you know you don't have it on your head okay where did you get money to buy all those things you bought I hope you have not started seeing men in this Village oh man no it's my friend and not like I really took hasha she asked me why we have not been coming out to sell a car and I told her that we don't have money again in fact I tried to lie initially but you know me I'm a Christian I don't used to lie no I used to lie and I don't used to lie now so when I try to lie she cuts me inside the line so I just told her the truth then give me one anyway S as well and so which means you'll be going to the market tomorrow to buy small small something now yeah so um that my friend NASA is a good girl you better start keeping friends that will affect your life positively like okay me okay Obama the last time I checked this is not the route that links to Esther's house your crush please I do want you to ever mention that girl's name to my ear again please what do you mean I shouldn't mention a Esther's name he says I know your your crush your soon-to-be wife slap me me will be your man that girl slapped me really really love you no no no no see okay okay no man in this ever she will clock menopause trust me to view will let me get these streets you mean to tell me that Esther slapped you it's funny man I just told you that a woman's love me for that matter you're laughing but come to think of it you know I want you um I remember vividly well I warned you about those girls I want you about Esther and her cohorts they are not the right girls for us I warned you now you see as you're watching me now as you're looking at me I have washed my hands of anything that concerns any girl or two Synergy any girl or whatsoever especially in this Kindred I have I don't want to have anything to do with them I want you I'm just hoping I'm just hoping this annual made index festival at least I will be able to find the right person there but if it's those girls I just hope so because next year I don't want to be to to remain single again no no no no for that well let's start have the mind to slap me me laughs thank you well uh it has happened it has happened I I I'm not happy you've come to your senses I advised you I told you those girls they are not the ones my brother let me go I was going to um don't say it again don't say that what do you know don't say it again Ask me in this our Festival if a man should ask your hand in marriage we accept no I'm not ready for it I am not ready for marriage you know my two other stars you just got married so I am not in any rush you know I have a career I'm pursuing so let me focus on that it's very important to me the same thing I'm telling my mother she's saying bring a Manu no you your mother she likes you to always wash why you need to tell her you don't want to marry Rambo you do not want to marry wrong even me I don't want to marry wrongly marry wrong I don't want you to I don't make another mistake do you want a man to be to be anything you must be fighting God you need to stand on your own and have something to do I'm not saying you should stand like you stand not like it's not like this mama how you feel better my daughter God will bless you for me amen not for you and all you have been doing for me I said that's our business would have fold it up since so am I you have nothing to worry about as long as God gives me air to breathe I will always be here for us all thank you thank you thank you very much for thanking me did you thank your friend Naza for me trust me now mama I did God will bless the dear Lord if she did not know hunger would have killed her I wouldn't do that you'll be calling her name calling honey pray for her calling honey pray before I told that woman God will bless her amen amen oh and today I will join you we are going to sell together Obama I can I can take care of everything myself you don't need to come I'm tired of staying at home remember what this doctor said he said I should be exercising let me go it's not just to go and then be frying and bringing the akara for you to say it's not just frying a bringer it's very stressful you know that fire is always very hot and this song too is always very hot okay let's do it like this when it becomes very hot I will come home and rest from are you sure say so no problem but I would prefer that you rest I'm fine have you prepared everything yes I have yes let me bring my medicine to stop whistling your idea not a boy thank you this is so much foreign I'm fine Alpha do you still have this we have only four remaining come on Kim my mother was terribly sick but thank God she's back on her feet thank God though I'm so happy thank God and I'm happy that you're bitter it was terrible I was very sick and no money to treat myself for my daughter's friend that came I may not have survived it forbid indeed it is well I always know that things will get better someday and very soon when very soon when Norma is it when I die when will it get good when will he get better when will he be the best when I die my man came every way is like that too we are just managing our lives like that things will get better you just have to endure my dear I haven't heard enough I'm tired my dear honestly I'm tired don't speak I have endured enough since I was born till today I'm I'm still enduring if this is what life is I'm not ready to leave it anymore God is our creator he knows exactly what he is doing and everything that is happening around us is our own good whatever this one is not for my good at all oh are you tired oh don't be cool you can mama please ask my friend what you bring for her Auntie Norma we have a bachan Uber can I bring it for you okay I'm fine I'm okay I don't need anything and see are you sure I'm very sure thank you I'll be inside just call me if you need me I'll be leaving soon have you prepare evening food I have to go back so I can prepare dinner thank you for checking on me I'll be back there just be strong everything will be okay okay oh darling hey you see this forthcoming Dance Festival I must meet my man not just an ordinary man a man of substance a very wealthy man what is the local champion this poor riffraffs roaming around the village any man of my class tomorrow and that my friend he is someone here you saying they will think you have money not knowing you are socialists what's the meaning of that forget it um shishless does not mean I would settle for less my darling I'm looking for a man with money because I'm shishless my dear I don't want to die in poverty oh I don't have money does not mean I will marry a poor man no haven't you heard where they say look for what you are and not what you are not in my own case we'll go for what I will be in future look for what I will become become become in future yes what let me know I don't have money does not mean I will settle um it is not happening like I said I will find my wealthy man it's okay I've heard you I don't know why I'm talking as if I don't want the same thing you and I know I like money pursue so I don't know why you're sounding like I've been going to want that now the way you're questioning me that thing like you don't want to marry except for this poor man sit down I'm already finished yeah keep this I want you to surround yourself with friends like NASA that girl is a good kid she is Mama Hi if not for her would we have been here today in case I go and she comes back thank God for me I will oh I will Mama on my way back I will go and thank our branch and thank God too thank you Mama I should go home the sun is getting too high too much let me just wash everything once I'm done I'll come okay remain so much I'll wait a little for my friend I was like in case she comes okay oh my dear why did you tell your mother tell me why why I had to tell Mama where else would I have told that I got the money from would I have told her that the money fell from this guy he wants my heart to say that I've started following him I don't want Mama's problem I have to tell her so there's no need for you to be angry you are my friend you helped me it's only natural that I tell Mama you helped me so that when she spring you know mama can pray very well so that when she's praying she'll be calling your name NASA yes now I have to tell her I start squeezing your face yeah sorry now stop proud of yourself no problem thank you for helping me crazy I cannot wait to show Mrs Emmy my new dance style you have strength you have energy as for me I don't have that strength one I can and leave the rest why don't you want to be the best dancer of the competition don't you want to win it I want to win but I cannot do much I'll just do when I can and leave the rest hi ha you're always like this why are you lazy just what is there bring your waist down now you said don't get that kind of strength okay what of your friends she she doesn't go for rehearsal at all don't say she wants to join us in this competition she's always busy even if she's busy when will she come out and rehearse with us eh doesn't she wants to get married hey how is it your business how is your business she wants to get married she'll also come to the practice all the time before she gets married yes so when she comes to practice or not she will still get married if she wants you are too defensive at least your friend why is that you don't be defending her yes I will defend him because anything that confess in I'm not your friend you're my friend too now it's just like you like anybody does anything to you I will defend you how am I sure um go and meet your friend I'm not even your friend again I'm tired you will have to learn it you must learn this new dance step by Island what a friend do I have why would I you must learn it every time don't you think it's time you start attending the annual dance rehearsals why why is because if husband comes down and came you will not be able to marry you besides Dowry cannot be paid if you don't attend the rehearsals husband what are you even saying save his husband trophy please leave me my mother cannot do all this work you know I know Mama cannot do it alone but to see her even if husband comes now diary cannot be paid because you have not attended that rehearsals I see me I want to join Papa in collecting the diary I don't understand I want to bring man for you did I tell you I'm looking for husband or even today I want to get married safe besides is only the result I'm I'm not attending it doesn't mean I won't attend the main Festival so if husband comes now if husbands come come come to this house now okay I don't understand the husband and put on top of my head now you can just think of it now help me and select beans you are sitting down here talking about husband bring your hand here man used to do something okay I will not wait for you to get ready why are you sounding like this now why you sound like you've not noticed I don't waste time anymore don't worry thanks I'll get ready before Christmas yes because the last time I ended up staying at the back I couldn't even see what the coach was showing us what is it you don't know how to dance so I will teach you how to dance you're here telling me hey stop blaming meaning what you heard me you don't know how to calm down you want to try you want to come okay well let me go eat first I'll show you come on hey my friend I was born I was bored okay I think ah let's go for the dance practice I don't understand why how where which one is let's go for dance practice long since which day have you ever seen me there you always want me to go alone do you know do you know what I will face face there when I go for that practice those girls like their face it is you that wants to face it yeah you will enjoy it it's really really nice it's going to be up to one hour I'm not coming have you ever seen me there before if I come to the dance practice who's going to help my mother at her career Sports are you why are you doing like Auntie you why are you doing like sister all this old old women on old women you're a young girl you need to do what your mates are doing marketer the national marketer so you're not coming I'm not coming you're not coming yes I'll be going now final answer is yes we're going now you're not coming I'm not coming let me follow me now I'm not joking I'm not coming okay so on the day of the events you will come out dancing as if you're dancing on top of the Periwinkle together no listen listen dance is not a difficult thing at all all it needs for you to do is what constant practice like it said practice makes words no practice makes words Perfection Perfection Madame I won't have you distract my baby's house okay I don't know I'm going to work out of this rehearsals now it's fine excuse me excuse me excuse me can I hear myself okay now back to business like I was saying all we need to do is practice and dedication okay we're ready now the first step is one two I needed to do it very subtle in a very subtle way okay one two one two one two one to smile while you're doing it beautiful she's getting it put your hand together see all these things are material things just to love you oh my brother don't be deceived materials thank you listen well I'm hustle like your mate spam go and bring because I don't even care how you want to get it just go and bring big big designer clothes and go smack with you smell you smell you stink baby are you okay she's trying package you want to come and carry all this stuff thank you foreign things for me is for me for me for me for me foreign


null

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/calabar-dance-episode-1georgina-ibehsedetar-savior-ngozi-ezeonu-2023-nigerian-nollywood-movie/

No comments:

Post a Comment