Wednesday 16 November 2022

Masaka Kids Africana - Back to School [Official Music Video]

Masaka kids Africana It’s time to go to school Wake up Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back Pick up your shoes Pull up your socks and go…. Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back Pick up your shoes Pull up your socks and go…. I wake up in the morning I wash up my face I lift up my eyes and pray To the Father To guide me on my way I look into my future Just how going to be I can never be so sad Worried in my life Ndi mugumu nina omusinji (Am strong that I have the foundation) Okusoma anti gwe’musinji (Education is the foundation) Is the key to the future Everywhere I go Let’s go to school so we never retire I will never look my back pick up your shoes pull up your socks and go….


Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back Pick up your shoes Pull up your socks and go…. I wannah be a doctor When I grow up treat all my friends and the people at home Teach them to Love My Mother and My Father My country Baninamu essubi ddene ( They have too much hope in me ) Wadde fees zabula ( Even though school fees are scarce) Tokoowa saaba ( Don’t get tired of praying ) you have a dream in your life never give up clean your shoes pack up your books pick up your pen and go Let’s go to school so we never retire ….


null


I will never look my back pick up your shoes pull up your socks and go…. Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back Pick up your shoes Pull up your socks and go…. Otulo twokumakya tunyuma ( Morning sleep is so enjoyable ) Naye olina okutweresa ( But you got to sacrifice it ) Okele enkera nga oli muwanguzi ( To become successful ) Ndimunyikivu Kati ngo’ba kilooto (am so persistent to chase my dream) Enkuuba ekuuba ( The rain is raining on me ) Naye ngenda mu maaso ( But am going forward ) Njagala bukye ( I want to wake up tomorrow ) Nga ndi omu kuba Lodi ( When am one of the richest people) Ndi mugumu nina omusinji (Am strong that I have the foundation) Okusoma anti gwe’musinji (Education is the foundation) Is the key to the future Everywhere I go Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back pick up your shoes pull up your socks and go…. Let’s go to school So we never retire I will never look my back pick up your shoes pull up your socks and go…..

African instruments here

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/masaka-kids-africana-back-to-school-official-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment