Thursday 17 November 2022

The Girl From Ipanema - Stan Getz & João Gilberto (Cover by Evan Nicole Bell)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-xpvFV-zCU


Do do Tall, as well as tan, and also young, and wonderful The woman from Ipanema goes strolling And when she passes Every one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"". Oh as well as when she relocates She'' s like a samba that. Swings so awesome and sways so gentle And also when she passes,. Each one she passes goes "" mm mm mm"" Oh, but I view her so unfortunately. I question just how do I inform her I love her Oh yes, I would certainly offer his heart so happily. But every day as she strolls to the sea You understand she looks directly ahead not at me. Olha que coisa mais linda mais cheia de graça É ela menina que vem que passa. Num doce balanço caminho do mar Moça do corpo dourado do sol de Ipanema. O seu balançado é mais que poema É a coisa mais linda que eu já vi passar. Oh, however I view her so sadly.


null

learn djembe here - click

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/the-girl-from-ipanema-stan-getz-joao-gilberto-cover-by-evan-nicole-bell-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment