Saturday 19 November 2022

Who Had The Swankiest Fashion of Young Famous and African? Nella Rose Breaks It Down | Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7XCM_CIbLCk


- Am I allowed to say titties? Look out folks, here they come! ♪ I don't really care, I'ma be a millionaire ♪ - Hi friends. It's your girl Nella Rose and I'm about to check out some of the most amazing looks from Netflix hot, new unscripted show, "Young, Famous, and African". This is with me Ayeeeeeeee! Big Khanyiiiiiiii! Her shoulders look like clouds! Oh, I love her, love her to bits. She looks like a fairy godmother, some sort of Twinkle Bell. Do you know one thing I love about Khanyi? She's a real representation of African women in terms of style, like we're very extravagant, we want the best, we wanna look the best, we wanna feel the best. Khanyi, she's really, you know, fashion wise, you're doin the damn ting! We respect you my girl.


- I consider myself a gentleman in training. - Ayeeeeeeeeee! Big Boy! You know when you know someone has style, blue handkerchief, blue glasses, purple suit. He's giving P I M P. ♪ When I walk in, pour it straight on the floor ♪ ♪ You don't talk to me ♪ Oooooooooh! I didn't even care about the outfit. The hair? Do you remember Nicki Minaj back in the day? This is it! This is a 10 out 10. And I like how she's kept the top very simple so that you can focus on the hair because baby, this hair is giving. It's giving everything. It's giving heritage, with a twist. - I'm the God of fashion. - Ooooooooooooo! Ah! Who said that? That's inappropriate! He just looks amazing. He looks absolutely edible. He looks like an edible eggplant. Okay, but it represents royalty.


It represents everything that Africa represents, and I just love him and he makes me really happy. When was the last time you saw a shirt with mesh? I absolutely hate it when men just throw on a white shirt because I just feel like, how lazy are you? Now this is a prime example of how you can make a nice white shirt look glammed and dressed up and just amazing! It's giving bedazzled. Don't play with my boy, Diamond! Kayleigh! To wear the disco ball. But you know what, yeah? 'Cause it's Kayleigh, I feel like she's dressed it up, and she's made it look nice. Because let me step out in the disco ball. Heyyy! Big General. Uhhh. General. I just feel like, it's the belt for me. When a man wears anything with a belt on top of the jacket or the blazer it's Big General ting.


pexels-photo-1625775.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=650&w=940


When he walks in, stand up! Everybody stand up straight. No one breathe. Huh? On guard! - When it comes to my family, I don't play around. - Oh! This is off the shoulder, but you can't see the shoulder 'cause it's covered up! Big Annie! Like, this is amazing! This is giving very high couture. I love this outfit. This outfit just, it makes me feel really warm because this is what like our African moms wear.


She looks like an East African queen baby madda. And she my baby madda dat. Two pickney dem she ah carry Period. Yes, good day! 10. 10..

african instruments

https://howtoplaythedjembedrums.com/who-had-the-swankiest-fashion-of-young-famous-and-african-nella-rose-breaks-it-down-netflix/

No comments:

Post a Comment